Would you be offended if people thought of you as 'abnormal'?

Like this is a common thing people perceive of you, think you'd be offended by that?

Most Helpful Guy

• No i am very abnormal
    I have always been abnormal, i look a certain way and act another
    I act a certain way and think another
    i think a certain way and speak another

i am not as i seem
    i seem normal

What Girls Said 13

• Normal is a concept advertising companies sell us so we buy products. I'd consider abnormal a compliment.

• not at all. i thrive off being different.

• I probably wouldn't be offended by that. Being unique is awesome I think.

• ahah no NORMAL IS BORING!!

• I know already that I'm abnormal. 😎

• Whats "normal"

• No. Because my life is abnormal :(

• @MarkyyG123 care to answer this since you get that a lot 😈😈😈😈😈😈 hahahhahha

• WOW!!! are you serious right now -.- Yeah thanks a lot Girlfriend :'( Why you always so NICE to me :'( ... Besides, this is your dept. Sweetheart haha :") I found you in the weird section haha :") <3

• 'At least i'm not you, you normal human'- my response.

• People already think of me as that and I'm fine with it. Being perfectly imperfect is a good thing because if gives you room to be yourself.

• No, I've always been considered "abnormal."

• No. Not really. Everyone has their own oddities and idiosyncrasies, which just make them more interesting.

What Guys Said 7

• For years people do and still do think I am off the wall. I think/hope that they feel it a good way so I take it as a compliment.

• Not at all. From what I have seen I certainly don't want to be considered normal lol

• As someone who follows Christianity people thing I'm weird all the time. Even though the rule have often medical benefits behind them.

• It's better than being called normal

• No, I'd be flattered... because that would mean they'd been paying attention...

• I've always been looked at that way. I'm surprised I actually have friendships here and there.

• I'd probably fix my problem rather than get mad at them.

• but you think thats a bad thing for people to think of you?

• I guess I would have to decide if I agree with them or not. Maybe sometimes they're right and sometimes wrong. I think I'll pick and choose to make myself better and just use them as feedback.

• but do you like to think of yourself as normal?