What should I watch on Netflix?

Preferably a short series if you're going to give me a tv show, because my subscription is up in 6 days. I just need something to watch while I fall asleep at night. So it'd be cool if it wasn't super interesting, too. Interesting enough to keep my attention, not so interesting it keeps me awake.

I've been scrolling through it for the past 15 minutes and I can't find anything that looks remotely interesting.

Annnnnnnnnnnd go.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bobs Burgers or Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 13

• Apartment 23* lol

• Ink Master is really cool to watch if you're into tattoos. Those are all the shorter series I can think of lol.

• Ooh, might check out Ink Master.

What Guys Said 10

• Remember being in school and falling asleep during class? Watch documentaries! Perhaps you'll even be intrigued and LEARN SOME SHIT!

Or you'll be bored to tears and fall asleep!

WIN! WIN! WIN! WIN!

• Marvel Agents of Shield, Chuck, Psych, Firefly are some good ones.

• Arrow, the flash, gotham

• Supernatural, Arrow, Daredevil, Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, Doctor Who, Sword Art Online, and The 100 are all great shows :)

• watch Arrow

• Arrow, Dare Devil, and/or Chuck

• I could not for the life of me get into Arrow or Daredevil. Finished Chuck. :)

• Seriously, oh come on and Chuck was awesome I remember when in the 2nd season I think Chuck and Sarah were about to have *** but then Casey found them and Jeffster

• Prison Break

• That's not a short series at all!

• Seeeee! Just call in sick the rest of your subscription period!

• Bahaha yeah, can't do that. They're already itchin to find a reason to boot me. Not sure a tv show is worth it. :p

• Blue Mountain State, that's just a personal preference.

• That new daredevil show is popping

• Bill Nye the science guy

What Girls Said 10