If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability what would it be?

Would u use it for ur personal profit or to help humanity somehow.. Be real here..

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to wake up and not be a procrastinator anymore. I think that will help my life a lot.

What Girls Said 4

• Real-world style? The discipline/focus/self-control to complete everything I ever want/need to do as soon as possible.

Not so realistically? I want an eiditic memory or synesthesia.

Totally unrealistically? Always being able to find the exact right thing to do/say in any situation.

In any case, I'd totally use it primarily for personal profit.

• abitlity to read other people's minds... that would b awesome... or maybe ability to control fire... and i would just have a lot of fun.. i dont think my abilities could help anyone.. :P

• Honestly, to be spiritually connected and psychic powers. My destiny is to help.. Just don't know where to begin.

• I want to be happy tommorow-that's all.

What Guys Said 3

• ability to control the weather.

I'd help humanity by sending bolts of lightening on them to get rid them of their problems. The earth would be so happy after wards.

• Super powers. Control thunder, lighting and electricity. I would be a super hero.

• Confidence.