20 male lions vs 16 male tigers, who wins?

Title says it all

Most Helpful Girl

• iv heard tigers are stronger... i think it's because theyre larger too so yeah go tigers!
    love lions tho.

• That and male lions don't really hunt all that much and leave most of that to the females, while both male and female tigers will hunt quite often. So tigers have more overall experience and I guess more heightened or sharpened senses from actually hunting often.

What Girls Said 9

• Tigers can swim and climb trees. Plus the lions have a feud going on with the tuna so there's always the possibility of the tuna teaming up with the tigers and taking the lions out.

• The Tigers. Tigers are awesome

• male lions do not hunt - male tigers do (if I remember correctly).

• Doesn't mean they can't fight

• If they weren't asleep - lions.

• hyenas.. :P

• Tigers can climb trees... nuff said!!,:P

• Lions would win. They are more and stronger.

• Lions of course

• Zell wins :P

What Guys Said 8

• Tigers. The tigers are the biggest wild cats out there, so even though they're less in number, I think they'll still win. Plus, I feel like they're more prepared since they have solitary lives, so they have to be prepared for everything, while a Lion is usually laying down and waiting for the females to bring him food.

• I say the tigers because in the lion world it is the female lions (lionesses) that do the hunting not the males. I learnt this from my volunteering at the zoo.

• Doesn't mean they can't fight. You've seen those fights between male lions to claim a pride right?

• I think tigers since unlike male lions who actually don't hunt very often, tigers both male and female hunt quite often, so I would give the edge to the tigers.

• Doesn't mean they can't fight

• Of course, but the tigers would be overall better at it since they actively hunt.

• None they all team up and rule the others

• I got to go with lions.

• Just watched a tiger and a lion fight. The lion won but I dont think he's feeling to good.

• There wouldn't be teams it would likely turn into a free for all pretty quick, second

• Tigers. Lions are puzzies.

• Why let them fight in first place peace brah! ✌