What is wrong with me, how can I make it stop?

Today is weird, my brain is different. Usually when I think/type/read, it is in my voice, today it is in multiple voices that I do not recognise (image a children's playground but the kids are saying one word each in the sentence, hard to explain) it's like a voice phone app, the muffled, distorted, inhuman voice. None of the voices are related in sounds or pitches I don't know what the fuck is going on but I have a feeling something big is about to happen, I am so scared

Most Helpful Guy

• relax, I have two diffrent voices arguing in my head all the time, plus if their just repeating what your thinking then really th only reason its freaking you out is because its diffrent then your usual. Is it audible to you or is it entirely in your head? Can you manipulate the voices ie single one out?

What Guys Said 2

• Here is the bottom line... have you ever dabbled in Wigi boards or believe in Astrology or wicken... Whether not people believe its real there are angels and demons battling all the time. This is called spiritual warfare... And its found in the bible... Type in Ephesians 6 into google and you will get your answers...

• i suggest counseling. you're not too far gone if you realize that these things aren't real.

What Girls Said 3

• It's all in your brain... ignore those voices and try to keep yourself busy, once you entertain them that's when something big happens.

• It's okay, don't be scared. Take a deep breath. And rest.

• Get some rest