Girls, if you had 10k, would you buy a handbag or get a smile make over (veneers, etc)?

My smile isn't bad, but I definitely want to correct it one day with braces and then veneers. Also I'm thinking of a Hermes Birkin. I've travelled my whole life, so not interested in doing that.

Don't need anything for my car or house.

21

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• If those were my choices I'd get the make over. A bag? Really? Wtf kind of frivolous lifestyle choices were you raised to make? Lol

But I'd honestly invest it so I could have more money later.

• I will pay my bills first and then buy my self tattoos those options don't appeal to me. I don't like purses I only have one so I can stuff my life in it and still look classy. And teeth my teeth are fine no need to cover them up.

• Definitely braces , I'm getting mine soon actually.

• Definitely teeth makeover

• My teeth are not as good as I want them to be so tooth makeover I don't need a 10,000bag plus I will probably dump something on it

• I wouldn't spend that amount of cash on either.

• I'd fix my smile. What the fuck why would you spend 10k on a bag? That could pay rent for many months and you spending that shit on a bag? O_O

• Veneers sound like a good idea to me.

• Neither but I wouldn't go for smile make over.

• Smile makeover for sure. I may get bored of my handbag eventually but I won't get bored of a perfect smile

• It must be nice to have money. Handbags go out of style, teeth don't.

• I would save it, or would give it to my family.

• I'd get the veneers

• Neither. .. get another car

• Invest in your teeth. You need them for the rest of your life. Def a no brainer answer

• Personally, I would like to fix my smile. They are mostly straight, but I have one tooth that is crooked and the spacing is off... it bugs me lol.

• Buy clean drinking water for 100 kids in Africa.

• If I had 10k, I'd invest it in something more beneficial long term. Like a degree, or an investment portfolio or a business. A handbag can go out of style. If you think you absolutely need a smile makeover, and you think it will make you happy, go ahead and do it. I just don't think it's worth spending a lot of money on a purse.

• Hand bags are nothing but future trash. Plus who tf in their right mind would waste 10k on a stupid purse?

• I'd rather get the smile make over