How many pets do you have and what are they?

I have a lizard two dogs and a cat

Most Helpful Guy

• When I grew up, my family used to have lots of pets. We had a dog, several cats, several rabbits (outside in the garden), guinea pig (also outside) and lots of chicken (also outside). The chicken were great because we didn't have to buy eggs anymore, we had them from our own chicken :-). And for special occasions, my parents would kill one of our cocks and we would make a tasty meal out of it :-).
    Now I unfortunately don't have any pets anymore because my girlfriend and I live in an appartment and we can't have a cat because it can't go outside on its own and we can't have a dog because we're both sort of busy and we don't have enough time to go for a walk 3 times a day.

What Girls Said 8

• I have a 13 year old maltese and they usually live 15 years. My dad thinks he will pass out this year but I think we can keep him for at least another year.

• I have 3 pets, a betta fish and two guinea pigs.

• My family has 10 dogs, snakes, spiders, lizards, fish, a rabbit, a hamster, lots of animals :3

• Geez it's like a farm lol

• It was great, when I was younger and I was in the scouts, they asked my dad to come and bring all of our pets in for the kids because the actual professionals you can hire to do it didn't have as many animals as us.

• I have one dog and one cat

• One fish sad story.

• I have a dog and two guinea pigs :)

• i have 1 cat (: her name is muffin but i call her muff muff

• Seven dogs, two cats, three fish and two quarrions.

What Guys Said 4

• One cat at the moment, had three but gave one away and the mom died. I would like to have about five dogs and two parrots, maybe a racoon.

• I have a cat and a dog

• 2 male and female dogs... My cousin sister has 3 cats, 2 female and 1 male...

• I have none at the moment but nearly always had a dog