Guy who bragged about kissing me calls me ugly?

I Made out with this guy and he was happy about it and he even told some of his friends we made out. I didn't want people to think I was slutty so I denied it but then he called me ugly on Twitter. he wrote I was ugly and he posted a status on Facebook about how I was ugly and undesirable. If he thought I was so ugly Then why the fuck did he even tell people in the first place? Or better yet, why did he make out with "such an ugly girl" In the first place?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• guess he hates u now... and he's tlakin nonsense

• He's calling you ugly because he feels embarrassed when you denied it, so he's pretty much trying to get back at you.

• Because you made him look like a liar he gets hurt so he wants you to too? Basically he seems immature.

• because you denying having kissed him hurt his feelings and made him a liar and feel that you think he's ugly and regretted kissing him. he shouldn't have called him ugly but i dont think you shouldve denied accountability for your actions.

• Maybe you denying it angered him, so he retaliated by calling you ugly

What Girls Said 4

• "I didn't want people to think I was slutty" really girl! Are you 18+? Making out isn't slutty.
    You should have taken accountability for your actions. You embrassed him and made him seem like a liar.

On the other hand what he did was rude and very immature. He is lashing out because you hurt his feelings.

• It's because you denied it, which could be seen as an insult.. it's like you're embarrased about kissing him.

• He's probably upset that you denied kissing him.

• its just his ego.