Why do guys like almost always say something about a girls boobs?

Most Helpful Girl

• U should try commenting on their balls sometime. If the comments are annoying of course. Teenage boys can be so imature. Once one of them called me flat board chest. I know i dont have much chest, but i kind of thinl my boobs are hot looking lol. Also im more than decent looking. Sometimes u just dont understand guys. Especially teens can talk about stuff, get it into ur head nd u will believe it, even if its completely false. Just find ur own sexiness and love urself for who u r. Let them just bark. If they dont bite.

What Guys Said 12

• cause boobs

• 2 thing that make guys happy in life.

Boobies and doobies

• Some guys never mention them while other do. Sometimes it's to mess with girls other times its to make the girls feel better I guess. Sometimes it's because that's really all they think about and sometimes it's a legitimately mature topic because it is male instinct to find a woman capable of feeding his children just like it's female instinct to find a male capable of impregnating her. Fertility is important to a lot of people.

• hahahha

i say about her feet :D

• Because you are hanging around the wrong kind of guys. When they comment next time, put on a cool smile and try this. "And what makes you think you are such an expert on breasts?"

• Boobs? What was the question again? I was somewhat distracted...

• Because... they are guys?

• I never do unless a girl mentions them.

• Cuz boobs make the world go round. And their awesome.

• You got me - Could be everyone else is saying it - Probably afraid of what their peers would say if they commented on a girl's lovely eyes.

• I don't think that's true. Unless she has particularly big or impressive ones.

• When? In bed? At a dance? With her parents? What was the freaking god damn context

What Girls Said 6