Is it bad for me to have guys lined up to be my next boyfriend after I brake up with my current boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is bad, but its actually very normal. That is why guys hate when women are "just friends" with other guys. We aren't stupid. We know that some of those guys are meant to be our replacement the moment we hit a snag in our relationship.

Girls that are great friends with guys like that are a poor choice for a relationship. The girl will never be fully committed to the relationship as there will always be guys lined up behind us to take our place. If you want a healthy long term relationship then you need to get rid of the other guys.

• But one of them im really close to do I have to get rid of him

• But me and him fight but I just don't dump him for that and he has his option in are relationship and he has my full attention

• It isn't something that typically happens over one fight. This is about having the same male friend there for you on every fight with your boyfriend. Every single time your boyfriend screws up, your male friend is there to comfort you. Every time you screw up, your male friend is there for you, helping you justify how it was really your boyfriends fault. Eventually your connection to your friend can grow and start to cast a shadow on your relationship.

This isn't something that is likely to happen overnight. I am talking about something that could cause a problem in a long term relationship. You might be able to handle it, but it does add some strain on a relationship. The fact you consider him in line for your next boyfriend indicates that there is already an issue. Would you really be okay with your boyfriend being friends with a girl he considered in line to be his next girlfriend?

What Guys Said 3

• As long as u didn't facilitate this while in your current relationship it's ok. You can't help if other guys wants to date you!

But talking to these guys and "game planning" when to get together, WHILE with your boyfriend, is emotionally cheating.

• So I can't talk just talk about life with them

• Yeah out of all my bfs I've never meet one in real person

• Oh wow! Just make sure to be safe on this wild, wild internet!

• no not after you break up with him

• yes, if you can move on that quickly it means that you did not care that much about your current boyfriend

What Girls Said 5

• Kind of weird... like you've been stringing them along while you were still in a relationship.

• They know I'm in a relationship

• Well I dont think its bad? I really dont know haha ! Why do u think it could be bad? :)

• not bad at all.

• No, it's very good for you.

• Not really.