Can you go a week without mobile?

So many people are addicted to mobile, can you go withouth for 1 week?

I can go for a year, I like freedom! Even love is not what it was...

Can you go a week without mobile?

• Yes Easily
  • No - I'm addicted I need to stop using it that much

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes easily. Done it before for even longer and would do it again, no problem.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I can. :) And also.. that is not what it is like with me and my love. <3 Not all relationships are the same. Depending on the individuals.

• I could lessen the use of my phone for sure. But go completely without it? Probably not. It's the only form of communication that I have with certain people. If you mean like cutting back social media use and all, then yeah.

• Yes but only when my mom takes it away and doesn't give it back for 2-3 weeks until I start crying for it.

• sucks for you, get a life.

• get a life, oh you have... you can't even be without phone for 3 weeks and you're telling me that you've got "life" yeah. Sure

• Learn to speak English before you try to insult me because I can not take you seriously. Like I said, go away.

• I could easily if I went on a trip or camping. Nope otherwise.

• Got grounded so didn't have for 2 months and I actually lived.

• I could not.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, easily. I've actually been really annoyed that I've had to leave my phone on for business calls this week.

• I need my phone for both GAG and work!
    I'd rather say mostly for work, though. I program for Android, after all.
    Can someone help me figure out how to make a presenter holder retained fragment? No? It's okay, I'll figure it out.

• I would struggle

• Be more specific. Do you mean mobile device and its data & texting, or do you mean any use of a mobile?

Right now I don't have carrier service on my device, but I still use it. Little different from using a laptop, except the typing sucks.

• Literally all I use my mobile for is the alarm. I hate phones.