Can you go a week without mobile?

So many people are addicted to mobile, can you go withouth for 1 week?

I can go for a year, I like freedom! Even love is not what it was...

Can you go a week without mobile?

• Yes Easily
    70% (7)75% (9)73% (16)Vote
  • No - I'm addicted I need to stop using it that much
    30% (3)25% (3)27% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes easily. Done it before for even longer and would do it again, no problem.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I can. :) And also.. that is not what it is like with me and my love. <3 Not all relationships are the same. Depending on the individuals.

0|1
    0|1
  • I could lessen the use of my phone for sure. But go completely without it? Probably not. It's the only form of communication that I have with certain people. If you mean like cutting back social media use and all, then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but only when my mom takes it away and doesn't give it back for 2-3 weeks until I start crying for it.

0|0
    0|1
    • sucks for you, get a life.

• Show All
    • get a life, oh you have... you can't even be without phone for 3 weeks and you're telling me that you've got "life" yeah. Sure

• Learn to speak English before you try to insult me because I can not take you seriously. Like I said, go away.

• I could easily if I went on a trip or camping. Nope otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Got grounded so didn't have for 2 months and I actually lived.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could not.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, easily. I've actually been really annoyed that I've had to leave my phone on for business calls this week.

1|0
    0|0
  • I need my phone for both GAG and work!
    I'd rather say mostly for work, though. I program for Android, after all.
    Can someone help me figure out how to make a presenter holder retained fragment? No? It's okay, I'll figure it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would struggle

0|0
    0|0
  • Be more specific. Do you mean mobile device and its data & texting, or do you mean any use of a mobile?

Right now I don't have carrier service on my device, but I still use it. Little different from using a laptop, except the typing sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally all I use my mobile for is the alarm. I hate phones.

0|0
    0|0