Why are people stupid?

Did you guys know? Bruce Jenner won a courage award this year for becoming a tranny, he beat out a marine without arm and a leg who competed in triathlons, crossfit training, and more stuff like that.

Why are people stupid?

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't know who Bruce Jenner was before this whole tranny blow up thing...

And I'll continue to act as if I don't know.

He held no relevance before hand in my life,
    So I'm not going to pretend he does now.

Generally speaking,
    Coming out of the closet is a brave thing to do (because you will be judged by many),
    But it cannot be compared with someone who fought for their country, cancer, other people etc.

What Girls Said 5

• *Sigh* The world sucks sometimes.

• I just found out Bruce Jenner is famous for something to do with the Kardashians. A bunch of nasty looking cheap tarts made rich by their dad helping a murderer walk free.

Fuck Bruce Jenner.

• Bruce Jenner actually is a famous Olympic athlete... He isn't famous because of the Kardashians... He was an Olympic hero...

• @pancakesaremylife thanks for telling me that, see what happens when you get lost in Oprah world, your real accomplishments just get lost too. Wearing a dress is not an accomplishment, being an Olympic athlete is.

Still don't think he should be winning awards.

• He's a celebrity, why not.

• People have always been stupid. l

• Because the world is obsessed with the kardashians.

What Guys Said 4

• I understand where you're coming from, but when have u ever given a damn about an ESPY award this passionately? Lmao.

Stop being a pig headed bigot of a male.

• That is the modern media driven world

• its to push the gay agenda. the more the sheeple hear about it the more they become use to it.

Human went from eww to transsexuals
    to
    Aww

• im stupid... i can never do anything right when it matters...