Whatever happened to being social on GAG?

I remember months ago on any given day you'd find __ talking to around 7 different GAGers at the same time. All while that was happening someone else would join in on the fun thus making all of them friends in an instant. Anyone else remember how GAG used to be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! I could come back after not being on the site for a few days and have tons of notifications and I don't even ask that many questions. People wanted to flesh out opinions but I think a combination of the sheer size of the community plus the lack of motivation through xper to do it has put a stop to that.

What Guys Said 9

• There is a transition going on definitely in last month or so. There is a lot of new blood coming in and some are leaving but how it will settle down noone knows. I am sure it has expierenced similar upheavals before returning to normal. I personally don't think the gender blocking and anon registration has helped - How many times can you ask is my dick long enough and what are your favourite panties?

• Oh yes... the good 'ol days!

-----

These new users are not as fun to socialize with.

With the female users, most of them are stand-offish and not very engaging at all,

and most of the guys don't seem to want to talk to another male user at all (probably because they're horny)!

------

Social decay, or is it simply the kind of personnel the site is attracting? Not sure. But I do understand how you feel.

• All the advertising bots were purged.

• Most of them left already, but I usually just pm people directly or Skype with them via messages

• If you post anonymous...^^
    I think I'm too new to gag coz I don't know what you are talking about. I normally don't get messages if I don't start the conversation

• G@G is going downhill because people are cry babies.

• I joined recently... I can only imagine such times :(

• complaining about a lack of people being social while posting anonymously.. kinda funny :D

What Girls Said 3

• Yep. And now I just find GaG boring. I've only logged on like, three times today, versus me being consistently logged on like usual.

• Take a break Linky - I have conciously spent less time on site last couple of days and I am finding my affection for site beginning to return - A few others have taken a time out and it seems to help.

• @KDA20 I think that's exactly what I'm going to do. Nothing is really keeping me here right now, anyways.

• I remember...

• It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.