Girls, If a guy wants to come over to your place and make out with you right now, would you like that?

Updates:
@TheEmma has made a point sorry it was one sided.
I will take what your preference is

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• I can tell you my boyfriend would not be to happy

3|1
    0|0
  • Its kinda late lol its 2am i live with my parents probably not... unless i was over my friends house and what the guy looks like and who he is

0|1
    0|0
  • If I had shaved my legs then hell yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • ya i would

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely, make out and snuggle would be a perfect end to a weekend winding down.

0|1
    0|0
  • Da fuck no

2|0
    0|0
  • If it was a certain someone then they could do whatever they want. Just not at my house though. Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I have to go to the gym after I finish this coffee. It's leg day. Ain't nobody got time for making out on leg day.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's hot, fosho. If he's my boyfriend, fosho. If he's just a friend, I'd shove him. If he was really creepy, slap the shit out of him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get creepy offers from strangers like that all the time and it's pretty frightening.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have to give you a half and half vote as I like the comment but that that you get creepy offers

• Show All
    • Unfortunately as males sometimes think with the wrong head

• I understand. Hormones, impulses etc . If you haven't already seen it, I made a topic in Guys Behaviors about someone trying to lure me in a creepy way which made no sense.

• If that guy is my boyfriend then yes 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean it depends on who the guy is

0|0
    0|0
  • only if he wasn't a stranger, was hot, and if I liked him like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy is my boyfriend and I love him very much, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now? I wouldn't be comfortable with that

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was my baby then hell yes come right away. So I can demolish his tongue ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • If I had a boyfriend... and he wanted to, then yes!

2|0
    0|0
  • At the moment yes. Only if it was somebody I was dating though! Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • no i would not.

0|0
    0|0