Girls, If a guy wants to come over to your place and make out with you right now, would you like that?

@TheEmma has made a point sorry it was one sided.
I will take what your preference is

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• I can tell you my boyfriend would not be to happy

• Its kinda late lol its 2am i live with my parents probably not... unless i was over my friends house and what the guy looks like and who he is

• If I had shaved my legs then hell yeah

• ya i would

• Definitely, make out and snuggle would be a perfect end to a weekend winding down.

• Da fuck no

• If it was a certain someone then they could do whatever they want. Just not at my house though. Haha

• No, I have to go to the gym after I finish this coffee. It's leg day. Ain't nobody got time for making out on leg day.

• If he's hot, fosho. If he's my boyfriend, fosho. If he's just a friend, I'd shove him. If he was really creepy, slap the shit out of him.

• I get creepy offers from strangers like that all the time and it's pretty frightening.

• I have to give you a half and half vote as I like the comment but that that you get creepy offers

• Unfortunately as males sometimes think with the wrong head

• I understand. Hormones, impulses etc . If you haven't already seen it, I made a topic in Guys Behaviors about someone trying to lure me in a creepy way which made no sense.

• If that guy is my boyfriend then yes 😊

• I mean it depends on who the guy is

• only if he wasn't a stranger, was hot, and if I liked him like that.

• If the guy is my boyfriend and I love him very much, yes.

• Right now? I wouldn't be comfortable with that

• If it was my baby then hell yes come right away. So I can demolish his tongue ;)

• If I had a boyfriend... and he wanted to, then yes!

• At the moment yes. Only if it was somebody I was dating though! Haha

• no i would not.