What's your Zodiac sign? What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Just curious. I'm a Gemini. June 19.
I consider myself to be friendly, positive, talkative, creative and art oriented.
I love reading, painting, music, fashion and cooking.
Negative things would be that I get moody easily, and I can get really mad, though I try my best not to.

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a cancer.
    Cancers are very intuitive and can pick up on people's emotions quickly, and I am very good at that.
    Negatives are that I get so moody and cry easily over stupid things.

0|0
    0|0
    • I read somewhere that females are emotionally advanced so as I cancer you must be borderline psychic lol
      Water signs are supposed to be emotional I like people with feelings over people who are cold

• *as a Cancer

• I'm so emotional, sometimes I don't even know what to do with myself lol.
      Borderline psychotic made me laugh. Lol

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a Sagittarius' Sagittarius. Like TEXTBOOK. I'm optimistic and outgoing, but have an itchy foot and have high moral standards.

1|0
    0|0
    • itchy foot meaning you like being active? cool thanks for your feedback

• Show All
    • Interesting. How many different things have you tried so far? To name a few.
      I'm a curious gal I like learning new things and meeting people as well.

• Lmfao I have no idea. It's like new recipes. New foods new websites new ways to harass my cats XD You're a Gemini so you get the feel. XD

• I'm a Scorpio

When ever I see details about Scorpio's they sound like their personality contradicts itself. Which that is kind of true for me, lol.

www.scorpiozodiacsign.net/images/scorpio.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't believe in that stuff but I'm a Taurus

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Virgo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a Libra and i'm very nice!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Taurus and I don't think my sign has anything to do with my personality traits.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's your personality like?

• I'm skeptical.

• introvert or extrovert?