What do you think is the biggest evil in this world currently?

So what do you think if you had to say there is lots of evil in this world

• ISIS
  • The amount of zero attention the orphans get in the media
  • Obama Care
  • Tom Cruise the cult leader of Scientologists
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Blondfrog
  • Other explain

Most Helpful Girl

• What makes ISIS evil? Murder? Imprisonment? Violence? Oppression?

That's just an example. For every "evil thing" in the world it all boils down to the same few themes. Which are the root of evil. I think if I had to name one it would be the lack of respect of the rights of others and this includes animals.

• you forgot rape of non Sunnis and sale of innocent Yazidi women as sex slaves.

• @lonerider I wasn't attempting to list everything ISIS does wrong so no I didn't "forget" anything

• I know, every thug gang resorts to such things.. murder.. oppression, etc. I just pointed out things which makes ISIS different.

Most Helpful Guy

• All the stupid people have all the money, and use it to control everything the only way (s) they know how...

What Girls Said 14

• Not ISIS so much as ISIS supporters. Because they're surprisingly vast and look like normal people.

• Lack of compassion and logical sense.

• I almost benefited from obamacare. Almost.
    I'll take ISIS. THATS THE WORST.

• I benefit from obamacare since I still live with my mommy and daddy

• Yeah I wish too buy in Egypt they r doing good job getting rid of them

• Cool. I saw someone say that three leaders got killed recently too

• Blond frog, hahahaha.. I like that option..

• Humans are the biggest evil. Everything you posted was the cause of humans.

• Whoever decided to make the Pepe frog meme so popular

• How we are treating our planet, I mean everything else would soon fit into place if we took care of Earth, such as war, poverty, etc. If we can't take care of the own ground we walk upon how on earth are we going to make any other changes?

• Ignorance that was the first thing to come to my mind

• Greed and self-interest.

• Global warming...

• an evil heart

• ignorance. can cause the biggest conflicts

• I know a lot would hate me but cats.. They are all evil. 😐

• GaG admins.

What Guys Said 31

• Cynicism. This leads to so many of the world's problems. It prevents people from adopting a truly 'live and let live' approach. It damages our motivation and our interest in changing society. It allows the rich to corrupt our democracies, it leads to huge numbers of people ignoring the bigger issues (e. g. world hunger, inequality, climate change) and focusing on stupid things (e. g. Obamacare) and it damages our faith in other people which exacerbates all of these problems.

Though I suppose without evil in the world, there can't be good.

• Humans.

Evil doesn't exist anywhere else.

• What about how animals torture and kill one another, and very often not even for food, but just because they think it is fun?

• @heavensgift2girls it is not considered cruel for a hunter to shoot a deer with an arrow, then let it run off for a couple hundred yards just to bleed to death. Predators killing their prey is not evil, even if it is not in the most humane way.

And I was referring to animals killing other animals just for the fun of it.

• Actually a lot of people do consider that cruel, especially if the human doesn't want to eat it and is only hunting for fun. Cats often kill other animals that they don't wish to eat, because they enjoy it. Dolphins have also been witnessed killing other animals for fun. There are even animals that have been known to ignore their normal mating habits and commit rape.

• Religion. Only if people could start opening their minds and start to think and ask questions instead of believing in all that shit their parents brainwashed them into believing about their imaginary friend in the sky who watches them, protects them and what not.

• Global warming, companies/governments that don't give a lick about the environment. I promise I'm not a tree huger.

• You know, there's a corrupt government or two or three or dozen or dozens just waiting, begging, needing to be overthrown.. just saying

• Love of money instead of love of humanity.

• Too much power in too few hands whether that's public or private power.

• For now it's ISIS

• Intention. It is sad, but evil gives our lives purpose. Whether you are capitalizing on evil, or you are working to defeat it, our lives would mean nothing without it.

• I would have to be a tie between women and Blondfrog...

• Damn @blondfrog your right up there with Isis!!

• Feminism hands down. Feminist and there abortion are responsible for more deaths the ww1 & 2 combined.

• The fundamental evil is always the same: irrationality.

All other evils are just consequences of that.

• The love of money, greed, is the source of all evil.

• Greed id at the origin of about all evils.

• The people themselves r the biggest evil now

• Religion.

~Filler

• ISIS and the chinese

• I think the most evil thing in the world is the Illuminati. I used to be in it but I quit. They are liars, nothing but pure evil.

• sociopaths they are the ones creating evil for the most part

• Religion by far.

• Internet addiction in excess.
    Less for use but more for fun.

• Homosexuality.

• Oh look, A Wild Cunt appears!

• Loloo and it can... that makes no sense. You don't seem to get religion well.

• @Bards Predominantly, it's a choice. Why should I know about religion when I'm atheist? You don't need to be religious to have an opposing view of homosexuality.

• Human. Every single one.

• Religion...

• Frogs which are blondes. Muslims which are hypocrites like you

• The very fact that humans exist at all is an evil. As we all know, we are not perfect organisms. The fact that we are aware of that is even worse cause humans keep on doing stupid shit everyday no matter what. Humans are wrecking the planet too.

• I would say fascism. What is so dangerous about it is that no matter how you feel about something you can easily cross that line and become fascist while trying to "improve" the world by your own standards, and not even realize how intolerant you are being. Religion is well known for this, but they are not even close to being the only ones at fault.

In fact people that don't agree with religion can be just as bad. Atheists, gays, and feminists for example, often want to rewrite religion if not ban it all together. Thereby becoming as intolerant as the people they fight against.

• Atheists?
      Believing in just one god less than you would be evil?

You must be the funniest guy at home... when the dog is out?

• Good news for you: the ISIS guys say the same as you.

• I am an atheist myself. I clearly wasn't saying atheists are evil. I am saying that even completely opposite viewpoints can have the same problem by wanting to force their views on others. I know some atheists that actually do want to ban all religion and even kill anyone that tries to spread their faith. They see it as necessary to end the evil of religion, which is exactly the same problem religious extremists have. That is the power fascism has. The person committing the evil always believes themselves the hero.

• The fickle and vindictive nature of women.

• Where is United States?

• More from Guys
    1