Give me pros and cons and everything u know/ have experienced.
What was ur first time smoking like?
are orgasms better when your high?
is it legal over 18?
How do u know your high? What does it feel like?
how likely do u get addicted?
How dangerous is it?
Most Helpful Guy
1) First time smoking = fuzzy feeling and dizzy (but not in a bad way
2) Orgasms are more intense when high
3) It is not legal anywhere in the world over 18 (even Netherlands is 21, I believe.) It is legal and tolerated slightly in Colorado, Alaska, Oregon and Washington (USA).
4) Best way to describe being high is that you're floating on water. Just light and buzzy, nothing intense (don't smoke a lot, one or two puffs will be just fine).
5) Physical addiction to marijuana is impossible, but psychological addiction can set in after chronic (repeated) use.
6) Marijuana is not dangerous to your body unless: there are additives to whatever you're smoking that you're not aware of, your lungs cannot handle smoke or you engage in risky activities while stoned.
Please do not drive or put yourself at risk while intoxicated on any substance. It is not worth it. Hope this helps.
For other drug questions you can refer to https://www.erowid.org/1
- Show AllShow Less