How many people out here in gag land go to the casinos? And how many know someone who does and swears he or she wins everytime?

Most Helpful Guy

• I go. Occasionally. I generally love playing stuff (also card games, board games etc. just with friends), so I'm also quite a bit into gambling. It's probably by far the riskiest thing for me in terms of potential addictions. I don't like alcohol and I smoke pot but I've been smoking it at a very, very moderate rate for many years. I think I don't get addicted easily to things - except from gambling. So to save myself from any troubles, I set up some rules for myself: I only take 100 bucks to the Casino. No credit or debit cards. When the 100 bucks are all gambled away, I have to go home. I also don't do it regularly, just 3-5 times a year. And finally, I usually take somebody along who watches out for me and keeps me from doing anything stupid. It's also more fun that way. I have won quite a lot of money in the past (at least it's a lot if you're a poor Uni student) but I have also lost all my money several times. I guess that is what gambling is all about ;-)

What Girls Said 2

• i have never gone.

• I don't go.

What Guys Said 3

• I have being a few times and never won.

• nevr... they cheat

• I take clients there to entertain them sometimes.

But, it's not really my thing.