Dog lovers, what would you do?

Situation 1) at night your dog keeps barking and barking. the neighbours get annoyed and knock on your door. Hey shut that stupid dog up or else I will shoot it! Situation 2) everything is the same, but the neighbour shoots your dog, no warning. I personally would beat their ass, like they killed my child.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would wonder what is wrong with a guy who would let his dog deep barking every night disturbing who knows how many neighbors.. And if you care so little about disturbing your whole neighborhood, then talking to you would not do much good, so why warn you? But since I would not want to go to jail for shooting a dog that some idiot lets bark every night, I would call the police every night on the owner and they would take care of getting the dog removed after a few nights of complaints.

• Have to tell you, I sure did not expect my answer to please you let alone get MHO. Thank You :-)

• haha , no I just said I would beat that person up to trick some people. like reverse psychology stuff lol. You made the most valid point :)

What Girls Said 6

• If they shot my dog I would want to beat them to death with a metal bat and cover my face with their blood but they are not worth going to prison for so I would call the police and drag them through court and the news and make sure they suffer. Just like George Zimmerman. he's in his own personal hell rn.

For the first one: I tell my neighbor to fuck off and calm my baby down. Then I would call the police and tell them I was being verbally threaten because if they can shot my dog, whos says they won't shot me?

• I like it :). and your answer sounds a lot more rational than mine for the not beating them to death and going to prison

• Yeah man prison isn't worth anything :/

• I would shoot the neighbor lol.

• I have barking dog neighbors. I went to their house and explained the situation. It kept happening so I called the police. I wanted to throw a brick through their window. I even have a brick. I may take them to court. They must be neglecting the dog for him to bark like that.

• I'd kill them for real. I'd probably get super depressed and mad.

• If they would kill my dog I would take them to court. With a warning, I would take my dog to a dog trainer. I don't like barking either.

• They have no right to shoot my dog, out of frustration or anger. I would punch there throats in.

What Guys Said 2

• If they hurted my dog I would cut their dicks and feed it to animals, I adore dogs but I don't have one sadly

• they make collars that spray water at the dog when he barks. They work. (If my neighbor shot my dog, it would not end well for my neighbors, btw)