What is your favourite Bible verse?

Most Helpful Guy

• Psalm 23:4King James Version (KJV)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

What Guys Said 7

• Mark 8:36

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

I don't take it literally, though. My take on it is that if you lie to the world to gain its favor, you have betrayed yourself, and no admiration from the world is worth your integrity.

• John:316

,,,,,,,,,

• "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus": Galatians 3:28. I realize that statement may never happen on this earth, but I at least wish no one knew what "races" were. A color blind life.

• John 5:24 "Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

• Revelations 6:8 (KJB)
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

• Proverbs 27:15-16

• Any verse I can throw back at a fundie to showcase their hypocrisy.

What Girls Said 3

• psalms 83:13

well not really, but I don't know if I have one.

I like these

Hebrews 11:1
    1 Peter 4:8
    www.pozefloriplantegradina.com/.../...118_orig.jpg

• So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. John 8:7. If only more Christians would actually live this way.

• Jeremiah 29:11