Umm... my boobs?

Okay so, I'm pretty skinny but my bra size is a 36C. Since my waist is so tiny whenever I try on a shirt 90% of the time it fits everywhere else but squeezes my boobs. What should I do about this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• i feel your pain girl lol!
    my shoulders are too broad compared to my waist size and my chest is too big
    So i buy large shirts, but the sleeves are loose and everything else is tight

try finding a designer that makes shirts that fit your shape "better"
    i find Abercrombie and fitch works well for me, while brooks brothers clothing fits me kind of boxy

What Guys Said 8

• Try a different shirt that wouldn't be as fit so that your boobs aren't squeezed, but I don't think that would be as comfortable either

• No it wouldn't :/ ugh sometimes I hate boobs.

• There are people that gets boob reduction because having big boobs apparently huts their back as well, but don't do that because all natural is better and just try to embrace it I guess.

• Haha that sounds pretty ideal...

• This is not a problem. You have a wonderful shape that other girls must surely envy.
    Ask the clothing store staff for some help. That is why they are there.

• Thanks for the suggestion. How could they help?

• The staff should be able to suggest sizes, styles and certain manufacturers that have products that are more likely to fit you properly.
      You might also consider making your own clothes. Sewing is becoming a lost skill among girls, which is a pity because it saves women a fortune and ensures that the cloths fit when someone is something other than a standard shape.

• I should add that males also experience this problem. I am 5'8" and built like a refrigerator. I have to get my suits make by a tailor. Any pants that I buy off the rack have to be adjusted.

• Absolutely nothing. Embrace it.

• Same problem for my girlfriend but she is 36D as i remember. She always looking for good dresses for a daily time but when she tries her boobs flash. So she started to buy man tshirts now she is happier

• If you buy any athletic shirts, look for the form fitting ones. They're a little snug, but they hold onto your waist but expand over the chest.

• nothing or get bigger t shirts.

• Try different brands with different fits, you should find something that fits right.

What Girls Said 0