Girls and guys, what's your living situation?

Do you like your current situation?
What would be the ideal situation?

• By myself
    6% (1)36% (4)19% (5)Vote
  • House share
    12% (2)9% (1)11% (3)Vote
  • Apartment share
    6% (1)9% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • With parents
    62% (10)36% (4)52% (14)Vote
  • Other
    14% (2)10% (1)11% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I live with my parents and yes I like it, I'm happy :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I stay at my parents on weekends and during holidays but during the week I'm away at university and share a apartment with my best friend. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically I live mostly with my aunt, her husband, my 3 cousins. On weekends I sometimes live with my mother and sister. The situation is alright, but I'd really like to move out and live on my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live with my boyfriend and our baby... sharing a house with someone else. Its annoying so we sre moving into our own place

0|0
    0|0
  • Still living with my parents. They don't allow me to move out. They want to keep me in this house forever😐

0|0
    0|0
  • Still living at home with my parents because I have no money, licence or car to live anywhere else right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live with my parents and yeah it's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • With parents

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• My ideal situation would be that time froze in my younger years so that I could be with my parents again without any politics of married life. But we all have to move on. I am happy being in the married life that I'm in. I just need to be alone about 2-3 wks twice a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live on my own in my little house.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in a self-contained apartment.

0|0
    0|0
  • With parents

0|0
    0|0
  • i live all alone in my little apartment with nothing but my hamster for company, i am lonely

0|0
    0|0