Do y'all ever wish that you can turn back the clock so you can fix things that you wish you hadn't did?

I know I'm young still but when I was younger I did bad things. Sometimes I wish I could turn back the clock so I could fix the things that I wish I hadn't did. The things of that I've did I'm not very proud of today. Some things just remind me of what I did wrong. I can say, I've definitely learned from my mistakes. So, do y'all ever wish you can turn back the clock and fix the things you wish you hadn't did?

Most Helpful Guy

• You learned valuable lessons from those mistakes, and you wouldn't be the better person you are today without those past mistakes.

What Guys Said 2

• When I was a kid my mother and her boyfriend abused me. I was beaten, raped, starved and even stabbed in the head. It understandably messed me up. I was terrified of everything, the dark, people etc.. one night I grew tired of being afraid and just snapped cursing out the dark threatening the boogeyman ( quite hilarious when you consider that I was a scrawny five yearold with a speech impediment). I took my fear and turned it to anger in order to face my fears, not a terrible strategy. I would get in fights at school, I was afraid of any one who came with in arms length of me. A few times I would go berserk (in the old norse sense) and a fog would come over my eyes and when it lifted I would find that I had attacked (punched, kicked, bit) anyone and everyone around me. I had hurt people who didn't deserve it. But the anger helped me cope with my fear. Then one day it didn't. I was terrified of death and I realized anger wasn't going to save me, but I kept using it. One day I hurt someone who didn't deserve it. I remember sitting in the principles office crying, not out of pain but shame. I had hurt someone just as I had been hurt. I began to realize my anger was not adequate, it had outlived its usefulness and had become detrimental. I couldn't anger away my fear, so I did the only thing I could do and started asking questions. Everything I was afraid of I would learn about. Sharks, spiders, monsters, death, anything and everything so I could over come my fear find a attack strategy if you will. Then I realized from my learning that my fear was just that, mine, their was no inherint threats to me, it was just me. I also found that I began to enjoy learning and studying, I would learn everything I could. My purpose shifted from preserving myself, to evolving myself. Truth and understanding became my goal.
    I was asked a similar question as yours by my friends, if I could undue things I had done, what I had experienced whould I? That really isn't the right question to ask. The question is if those mistakes, those events did not happen, whould I still be me? I don't think I would, to undo what I had done whould have set me on a completely diffrent path, I would not be who I am today, to undo all that would essentially "kill" me. I could not have been created in the form that I am if circumstances had been even slightly diffrent. In essence, you are all that you are, good and bad. You can choose to continue and preserve what you are or you can choose to evolve.

• No I don't want to change the history of my life but I would be a little intriqued to change a few things and see what happens but overall I wouldn't change it.

• Oh and thanks.

• I didn't explain myself - I am a sci fi fan and think if you change one thing you change everything.

What Girls Said 4

• Can i go back in time and not get kicked out of three high schools?

• I guess not :( but I really wish you could go back.

• At least i go my diploma from the 4th one i was at. Lolol.
      the bad things always make you stronger. Remember that when you're thinking about the past❤

• Thanks for the advice :)

• Yeah, sometimes I do feel like that

• ... if you could, I'd suggest you get an actual education and learn grammer.. just saying.

All that aside, no i wouldwouldn't change a thing. Everything happens for a reason.

• no because those things have made you who you are today