What is the most beautiful view you've ever seen?

Good Morning Everyone! It's 8:32 am for me, so it's good morning! I hope you have have a great day today! & Good night for those who are going to bed already! :) I'm in love with this view, can I just stay here forever? Okay, no I'm homesick ahha! <3

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• 2|0
  • I am really glad your homesickness has lifted. My most beautiful view is easy I couldn't find something near it on Google images. In 1999 I spent a vacation in an ausrtrian ski resort during the summer , we had travelled in at night so it was pitch black and I woke up the next morning, went out on balcony to see something like this only a hundred times better.
    thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...ine-view-13724721.jpg

• I'm glad also, it was becoming a problem ahah and wow that's beautiful :)

• Neat! I spent 12 days trekking from hut to hut in Switzerland's highest peaks, and it reminds me of that.

• This view from the Sears Tower (or Willis Tower) in Chicago.
    This picture is not taken by me though.

c4.staticflickr.com/.../...367400_ebdd51d610_b.jpg

• Wow, I was a distance hiker and a peak-bagger for many years, so there are a lot. The Grand Canyon from different angles/views (I did a rim to rim to rim hike in it), The summit of Mt. Elbert, CO, second highest peak in Continental U. S. (14,433'), The view from Switzerland's 12,000' "Mettelhorn" in the Pennine Alps on the Italian border. The summit of Mt. Washington, NH, in winter. And on the summit of a peak in Vermont once during a very cold, clean night in mid-November, we climbed the tower, and I have never seen so many starts as that night. The stars went all the way down to the horizon far far below us, and all around us like one massive dome. I have had many such nights on other peaks on clear nights, as well.

• wow!! thar's awesomeee!! I want to go hiking to the Grand Canyon one day!

• Yeah, there is no way to describe it. And photos are only a very limited way to experience it. And one who merely visits the rim only absorbs a tiny percent of it's awe. You have to hike down to the bottom. In the Canyon, the different views of the cliffs and colors against the other cliffs and their colors and the blue of the sky way above and the Colorado river snaking through the bottom is magnificent. But, it's really about the light. And the way comes down in and hits the walls and crevices at different time of day. You can be walking in the shade down there at 11 a. m., depending on the location and time of year, and just watching the sun come down the rocks as you hike along in the morning. And from the rim, (or photo) you can't begin to capture the relief between the South Rim and the Colorado river. It's one vertical mile drop! And 6,000' back up to the north rim. I want to return really badly, but in cooler weather. I did it during July 4th week.

• The temperature at Phantom Ranch, in the shade, was 113 degrees.

• I love hiking and the horizon always looks this blue :D

Where is that? It looks amazing!

• we should go hiking!!! ahha it's Spain :)

• @sobg71124

Lol I don't know how many Spanish women you'll find on a hiking trail but let's give it a try anyway haha

• Well, in the villages along the way? Spanish women are really exquisite to me. That black hair and dark features is SO different than what I am accustomed to in Maine!

• I love skyscrapers.

• The stars from the albs

• Check out my cover pic, I took it this morning 😃

• it is beautiful :)

• Omg, I was like 22 or 23 when I first set foot in Texas... and I was legitimately surprised... 😊 I didn't get run out with pitchforks and torches for being a liberal from California at all 😆

• South Texas is insufferably hot though... I once was stuck in Laredo for 48 hours, and the temperature didn't stop climbing for a few *hours* after sunset.

• When I went to the Smokey Mountains National Park and drove to the highest point. The view was amazing.

• Do they sell whiskey there?

• For me, my graduation. Seeing all my friends and I walking down the stairs dramatically, getting our diplomas, and throwing out hats in the air! That was it for me.

• It was when I was in bed... you know.

What Girls Said 8

• What a gorgeous view! Is that from a tower or a fort or?

There's a park near here that's one of the westernmost tips of the US. It's all cliffs of course but you can walk to the very edge and all you see is the ocean. You feel like you're at the very edge of the earth. It's so freeing and alive. Life you can fly way.

• yeah like a tower! :) ahh, I love views where you can see the ocean, it's just so peaceful :)

• How cool! Agreed the ocean is an amazing place :)

• I was completely mesmerized by the magnificent mountains in Austria in early morning.. so yeah, that.

• http://i.imgur.com/SkOnlhY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OHM57CI.jpg

I love water, as you can see! I took both these pictures. First one is in Naples, where I lived almost my whole life, second one is in Venice, both in Italy. :)

• It's 8:32 am for you? Dang... where did you go? O. o I'm not quite sure what the most beautiful view I have seen yet, there are far too many beautiful things... I simply can't choose just one!

• I'm Salamanca, Spain ahah it's 8:20 pm right now ahha

• http://i.imgur.com/VCyfeyV.jpg

I took this when I went to Nassau 4ish years ago. It's probably the most beautiful place I've seen to date.

• 2|0
  • That's really pretty

• It's not the most beautiful but the one in my cover is pretty awesome. I took it when I was walking around downtown in my city.