What would be a great example of a horrible idea?

- in history
- what's been done already
- what has yet to be done
- just something you came up with
- something you saw on a TV show or in a movie

...

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol can't get much stupider then swimming with one of the most dangerous killers of the ocean.

i.ytimg.com/vi/piC-AzpIadk/maxresdefault.jpg

• Thank you for the MHO.

• but those are extinct though! ahha :P @Phoenix98

• @cl_517 it is now but Moby Dick is theorized to have been the last of the Leviathan melvillei, the Leviathan melvillei's teeth were 8 or 9 metres long. And very sharp and it's mouth was lined top to bottom with em, this thing had the biggest teeth and the strongest bite on the planet. And could kill a Megadolon...

What Guys Said 4

• As you may know my hobby if flying (sportsplanes). One day, on a training flight, there was a rabbit running over the airfield and my instructor started chasing it with the plane - to catch his next meal :-)
    Fortunately he stopped well before hitting haha... rabbit and plane were fine. But it would have been a very bad idea. Not good for plane or rabbit :-(

• The Treaty of Versailles. 'Nuff said.

• To buy someone a pet as a surprise gift.

• There was a 5k in my city earlier this week and at the time it seemed like a good idea. During that last hill however, and with the benefit of hindsight, I realized it was a horrible idea.

What Girls Said 1