Hypocrite or what?

Why is it ok for people to say 'how do you put up with being treated like shit from your partner?' I left my partner because he was an asshole, but the same people that critisized, are in the same position and can't leave their partner and when I say something they try to defend their stupid partners. Am I the only one who thinks that I'm the only strong person who doesn't put up with shit from my partners and I actually do something about it? I never see my friend, she constantly says that she fights with her boyfriend all the time and then they make up. They are good to give advice about not taking shit, but yet they do and it's ok. People think being single is lonely, they don't understand that being with someone who treats you like shit and is never abailable for you is being 'lonely.'

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry you feel like that - Be proud of yourself you were strong enough to leave a bad situation - Just be there for your friend maybe she will get courage to leave - As for you enjoy your freedom and who knows you may meet someone who treats you with the love and respect you deserve.

What Guys Said 1

• High five girl! You are right and they, sadly, are wrong this time round. Yes, hypocrisy at its best.

What Girls Said 2

• It gets complicated when you share a place with them.

• They are hypocrites, congrats on leaving him