What is your favourite Anime?

Please only answer if you like anime.

Most Helpful Guy

• NARUTO HANDS DOWN!!

Yeah but besides that Death Note was interesting and now I'm watching One Piece. Oh and Bleach was full of action and good music.

Some I can mention are Code Geas - similar to Death Note;
    Tokyo Ghoul - don't watch if you don't like violence.
    Shaman King - old but it was my gateway to anime.

What Guys Said 10

• Kill La Kill - When I watched it the action scenes got me super hyped. The comedy was pretty good too. I'm not a huge fan of scantily clad girls, but they managed to find a way to make it comical. The main character Ryuko is also a total bada**. Mako is totally funny too. This was actually probably one of my favorite animes.

Soul Eater - I loved the comedy and the action was also pretty awesome in this. The characters where also really funny in this. I loved Death the Kid, Maka, Soul, Black Star, Dr. Stein, and Lord Death. They were all such awesome characters.

Sword art Online - Because I love video games and it's really cool to see lots of references that I get in it.

Gurren Lagann - Was a super inspirational anime with an awesome story. I generally tend to hate mechs, but this was one anime that could pull it off.

Fullmetal Alchemist - I haven't watched brotherhood yet, but the story for the original series was pretty good, and I've heard Brotherhood's is even better so i can't wait to start watching it.

Death Note - It always manages to be suspenseful. Probably one of the few animes that doesn't need great action scene to be entertaining. I'm actually just about to finish this anime.

• The story for the original FMA was pretty shit, actually. Especially compared to brotherhood. One needs to watch FMA original to episode 20 to know the references, then just pretend it never happened and go straight to FMA:BH.

• Yeah, I've heard quite a few people say that the original FMA story sucked, so I'm looking forward to watching Brotherhood in the near future. I liked the concept for FMA, but the story really started to fall apart, but I guess you gotta watch the original to appreciate how much better Brotherhood is by comparison.

• Obvious choices are:

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD (watch the first series up to episode 23, though, then just pretend it never happened)
    BACCANO
    STEINS;GATE

All this stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya3guHgPTNg

• @MissNowhere if you want hilarious stuff, go for BACCANO.
      If you want serious stuff about alchemy, homunculi, "human transmutation", and one of the most badass if not the most badass stories ever made, go for FMA:BH.
      If you want character drama about time paradoxes, time travel, altering the past and the present; then go for STEINS;GATE (note: this is not action-packed at all).

• @sobg71124 yeah, Anime is different.

• No, I know. Thanks for explaining about it.

• Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It has an interesting story and lots of cool concepts. The soundtrack is wonderful as well.

• That's one of my favorites as well, kinda made me depressed for a few days though.

• Yeah me too. The third movie really got me.

• The characters kinda make no sense but I love the soundtrack and I love the story even though it's not perfect and I love the design! Incubators are total pricks.

• I don't really watch anime. The closest one that I watch is Archer and it's not even an anime

• One piece is my favorite!

• NARUTO... BUT I RECOMMEND A MUST WATCH... ATTACK ON TITAN*

• What is "anime"?

• Code grass

• Dragon Balllll zeeeee

• I'm terrible at picking favorites, but spice and wolf is definitely in my top five.

What Girls Said 8

• Attack on Titan is by far the best I've ever seen.

But I also enjoyed Code Geass, Death Note, Speed Grapher, Samurai Champloo, Gantz, Elfen Lied, When Cicadas Cry, Serial Experiments Lain, Witch Hunter Robin and so many others I can't recall now.

I'm currently watching Danganronpa and it's pretty fucking sweet.

• Being a 90s/00s child the anime I have seen is

Sailor Moon
    i.kinja-img.com/.../18w43y7l06771jpg.jpg

Dragon Ball Z
    canime.busybuild.co.uk/images/dragonball1.jpg

• Don't like anime, don't care about anime, don't get anime. I'd rather watch Scooby Doo or smth.

• You're missing out

• And as I said, you're missing out! :P The three I mentioned are AMAZING. Really. You should probably watch BACCANO, there's a chance you'd love it.
      Also, I forgot to mention, but for many, movies made by Hayao Miyazaki are very nostalgic. Stuff like "SPIRITED AWAY". One of my friend says he 'doesn't like anime', but his favorite movie is Spirited Away. Go figure.

• @Mesonfielde Again.. I'M NOT GONNA WATCH ANIME! ๐Ÿ˜„ I'll stick to my lovely TV shows.

• Nana is by far my favorite. I love it so much. I'm crazy about that anime๐Ÿ˜
    www.japanimes.fr/.../nana_wallpaper_6557.jpg

• Death Note, Attack on titan, Fairy Tail, Bleach, and Naruto. People say I'm too mainstream, but they have really good plots

• Probably Bleach

• Hunter x hunter

• Can't choose. But some ones I'm liking at the moment: Kampfer, Bleach, Lovely complex, etc.