Do you have a mind of your own or do you just follow the trend/society/peers.. etc?

Ponder before answering...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a total individual with a mind of my own, I couldn't care less about fitting in and all that bullshit, I'm stronger than that.
    If I wanted to fit in with peers where I live, I'd smoke, do drugs, drink alcohol and party 5 times a week and probably be pregnant by now. But I'm not about that life, that's not me.

What Guys Said 9

• I have a tendency to do the opposite of what people do. I bought a Windows Phone just because everyone had an Android and I had an antipathetic to Apple because it became a symbol of wealth in Turkey while anyone can buy it.

• I'm not even informed of the trend. That is why I have no peers to influence me, hah.

I'm lonely sometimes.

• I hope I have a mind of my own

• I have always done my own thing

• I've got my own mind. But if I see Megan Fox advertising a product, I will buy it.

• I have a mind of my own. However, there are times were I abide to society. Usually if there is a good reason to do so.

• Definitely a mind of my own.

• I don't like following the group, I just do my own thing, but I do consider what others might think of it

• depends... if I feel its good I embrace it.. but if its not good... I avoid it and go on my own..

What Girls Said 0