Can you some time to answer this?

Is it wrong to have a crush on a professor at university? Cause it happened to me though... :$

spend* LOL :P

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you dont turn it to something serious.

What Guys Said 3

• Its not wrong, but it would be unethical to pursue anything if he is teaching your class or is married.

• Its not wrong per set, its called puppy love. He's the leader and/or an authoritive figure in your life who you happen to admire. Under most any other circumstances, you would not feel the same way about this same individual.

• Plenty of people had, but never act on any of that feeling

What Girls Said 3

• No, it happened to me before too.. I think it happens to every girl at some point :)

• Yes, I agree although not every girl accepts this.
      I wonder, what made you like about him? If you don't mind saying it. :)

• Well he was pretty young and very good looking haha. And I liked how smart he was and he would also make jokes and was friendly.. And just amazing haha :) Don't worry about what other girls say or think! There is nothing wrong about it!

• Did you have any other reason? I mean like having a close teacher-student relationship with him that made you have a crush on him? Cause, in my opinion, girls like teachers based on not only appearance or the jokes he makes, but on the way that teacher treats that student. You know? Cause liking a teacher because he is handsome or funny is something all the girls do. But it's the way that teacher treats that girl what makes her have a crush on him. Sorry for asking too much, but I would like to talk this with somebody who's had the same experience as me. :)

• Nope, it can happen I guess. Intelligence is sexy. It's better if you don't act on it tho. Can I ask you how old are you and how old is he?

• Well, I'm 20 and he's... way older than me :P LOL :)

• Depends how old they are...