Why are you a Christian?

For Christians only.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a Christian because that's how I was raised. The church is like a home to me, and I can trust the people and friends that are there... I also think it is interesting.

What Guys Said 14

• 3|2
    • Holy shit yes, this is the very same thing I wanted to post. Ramen, my friend :)

• Because at every school in my country they teach religion as a subject but only teach you about Christianity. All of the kids who were from different religious backgrounds were left to sit alone in class with the regular teacher or with the other kid, Who most likely did not share the same beliefs as the other kid. They would do regular school work.
    I didn't want to be forced to learn about it all but I had no choice. I argued that I would rather do what the other kids are doing and they couldn't force me to believe when I was just 10 years old. I was given 2 days inter school suspension, then forced to go and learn about jesus like a good little boy.
    I then grew up...

• ... and, what happened after that?

• I believe in me. The common existence of people around me. I believe people need something to guide them and it doesn't matter what it is as long as it does not promote violence of any type to any race/gender/species.
      I believe that the earth itself is the most relevant thing in my life, I am not a hippie, but I think we are merely a swarm of smart bacteria, slowly killing the skin of the planet. We were supposed to protect the earth, but instead we became obsessed with its luxuries. We do not put enough back into the earth so we don't deserve to use it. Earth should be the real "god". Because we all know it exists. The only proof we need is a disaster. Sad but true. (my opinion)

• I'm glad I'm not a Christian.

Most people are Christian because their parents were Christian, and they don't want to give up a "part of their identity" or whatever.

• People choose to be Christian, because they don't want to choose not being Christian. Being Christian is what they know.

• I used to be until I started sitting with the grown ups and listened to some of the things they said then I ran for my life and never looked back.

• "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our savior; who will have all men to be saved and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. " I Timothy 2: 3-4.

This why I am a Christian. Everyone who has ever lived will go to heaven! It is promised, and I don't have to worry about it.

• Nah I am not Christian. Why are you asking this.

• I was born and raised a Catholic

• I am muslim. :D

• Because I prefer to stay home on Christmas instead of working.

• Yeah can't say I m a Deist : P

• God said so?

• On here ypu have a lot of athiests, many of whom are gay and hate religion because they feel it rejects them. Like many believers, I beleive because my life experiencezs have shown me that God exists and is in my life. The vast majority of people on this planet believe in God. Billions of us.

• I no longer take religion very seriously and if you want to be mature I suggest you don't either.

• I believe in isis

What Girls Said 7

• Im not a Christian

• I am not. Well, technically I am, but I'm not about that life and I don't believe in that stuff.

• i m not christian.. but i dont understand the question..

• Umm I'm not.

• Because I like BDSM and the colour Grey.

• I sort of am a Christian, like I believe in God but I don't actually go to church

• because i want to believe in something and derive my faith from somewhere