What are fun things to do over the summer break?

Any Ideas? I don't want to just sit home and do nothing. I wanna do something fun Indoor and outdoor ideas.

Most Helpful Girl

• Outdoors there are a lot of fun activities to do: Parasailling, fishing, (have you ever tried to catch a fish with your own hands? Now THAT'S fun!) Skydiving, Surfing (I suck at it but people seem to like it) There are a lot of Seasonal Carnavals where I'm from. Ask around your city. You could volunteer on your local cannel, normally irresponssable owners abbandon their pets when going on vacations because they "Don't have where to put them" and for that reason the Summer is when volunteers are most needed to both catch and take care of the rejected animals. You could also invite a couple of friends and make a barbecue.

The indoor category are preety similar to any other season.. you can play videogames, read, finally whatch the shows you haven't been able to whatch, see a movie, invite some friends over, go online and meet interesting people... (as I said pretty similar to any other day.)
    I hope that helped, if there's anything else feel free to call or p. m. me. 😊

What Guys Said 3

• Join summer sports teams.

• hmm i thinks you should learn to play any musical instrument like piano, violin, guitar or some thing... trust me it will change your life , and your age is perfect for this...

• Live concerts in the park :)

What Girls Said 3

• Go to the beach! Beaches are always fun.

• Videogames, ballgames, swimming, gardening (lots of work. Wouldn't suggest it unless you're really dedicated to it), hang out with friends (and boyfriend if you have one). Those have kept me pretty occupied so far. They're fun and time consuming.

• Go horseback riding