Do you see a lot of beautiful people around you?

Lets take a holidays break or just a weekend, in this period of time do you see a lot of men/women that you can say
Wow she/he is gorgeous? How many of them you can say are actually stunning?
I see a lot of comments on the media, as well as some stunning pics of men or women, but i realized i dont really see people like that around me. like where are they at lol
I mean from you personal point of you, gorgeous, as you see it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everytime Im on holiday I always see people i am attracted too. Im more attracted to women from warmer climate areas, thats what I've noticed.

• Like what areas? you prefer cuban over swedish?

• maybe cuba? they have bigger booty's hahah

• Haha they are hot true😄

What Guys Said 4

• I only see beautiful women around once in a blue moon. The majority of women I see around me are not good-looking and there are only few I see who are good-looking.

• U r beautiful... so yeah

• You're right. Most of the time I'm the only beautiful person I see.

• +for self confidence!😃

• Yes, I see at least a few hot girls every time I go out

What Girls Said 6

• i dont really see that many attractive people where im at. they all kind of look the same to me. but then again i don't really pay a whole lot of attention. but i do notice when the rare super gorgeous person enters the building. haha

• There are a lot of attractive girls at my school, especially lower classmen (not because I'm a lower classmen, the upper classmen girls are pretty frumpy.) But not too many above average guys.

• Yes, I see beautiful people around me in public places, like on the bus, on the road, and sometimes I wonder why are they doing here, shouldn't they be at TV or magazine, how can they be so pretty, I wonder how's their significant other looks like

• really omg i see beautiful men all the time

• Tell me your direction hahah

• Yea I do, I live in the heart of hollywood and I model. Some of the people I meet on the job, even some of my friends blow me away they're gorgeous

• Yes. I'm in a wealthy area and people are gorgeous here

• what money has to do with pretty faces...
      -_-