Why is my FAMILY so racist?

I heard my parents talking in the kitchen yesterday and they were slandering black people. My Dad said
"You can't make a deal with a Black man but you can with a White man." And then my Mom went "True" and just to make it worse our friend continued "And i felt sorry for them for being put into slavery back then..." i don't know what they were talking about, but they made a lot of other remarks about blacks, like last year i befriended a Black girl and my Dad went ballistic at me.

He started making weird faces and said "I refuse to have a Black grandson" i was like WTF he just kept going at like Blacks have different culture to ours and then when my Grandparents find out, they said if i dare to bring a dark skinned child to my her house she will not accept it. My mom is constantly making insulting comments about Black and Asian people when we are watchign TV like, "how can someone be attracted to such ugly women? they have such big noses and stretched out eyes, just disgustng"

I come from Eastern Europe by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't want a black guy in my family. They get the girl pregnant and then leave her and her family to raise the child. They only hang around if they think they can get more sex. Even if they marry a white female, the marriage ends in divorce as the divorce rate for this coupke is the highest of all race combinations by far. The white female ends it on average after 7 years and 2 kids as she sees him as "selfish" meaning that he spends his money on him and not the family. She realizes that he isn't helping and is there just for himslef.

www.politifact.com/.../

madamenoire.com/.../

• The prejudice is strong in this one.

• The facts are strong. I didn't make the statistics black males did. Just like their murder rate.

What Girls Said 2

• yikes, can't help that some people see themselves as superior. its so sad to hear that. ill pray for their messed up souls

• Because they're asshokes

What Guys Said 2

• that's kinda typical of eastern europeans from what i hear. Places like Russia are virtually in a stone age when it comes to social progression. Your family probably grew up around white people, and have hardly met any black people their whole lives. So they kinda remain ignorant to whats actually out there. That's my guess

• Yuke so your a dirty slav?