If a 911 operator has a heart attack, whom does he/she call?

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• They are in a room with other 911 operators. So those people contact an ambulance...

0|2
    0|0
  • he or she calls 911.. and it rings on his/her own phone... soo till then he/she is probably dead... or maybe they call the last person who called them.. time to return the favour... :D :D :D

0|0
    0|0
  • she/he does not need to call anyone. she/he is working with a lot of people just answering the phone and trying to help others. so if he/she had a heart attack the other workers would just let the ambulance know and they would come in no time...

0|1
    0|0
  • Ahh in a world where there are emergencies 24/7 there is going to be more than 1 operator, wherever it may be. So if they had a heart attack, another operator can take the call.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is one of those questions that should be posted on that veloscoraptor (or however you spell it) meme where the dinosaur is touching its' lip in deep thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • 911,, because there's other operators

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I am sure in rural areas it is a single operator so if it happened at night noone would know until someone reported a real 911 not being answered.

0|0
    0|0
  • He just shouts "mooooommmm".
    I guess no one will be called, his collegues will dispatch an ambulance :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tap the operator sitting right next ti her/him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ghostbusters

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be more worried about others phoning 911 and not getting answered

0|0
    0|0
  • one of the other operators as they all emergency service people anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Bob... he would call Bob...