Guys, Game or her?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Men needs to hunting as woman needs to gather. This is built into our genes through millions of years of evolution. Today's version of this is gaming/ sport for men and shopping/ comparing stuff for woman. You should work out fair rules in your relationship for this. May wife lets me play games one night a week while she watch her tv shows. Fair deal for both of us. Its unfair to make him choose between you and what he loves (need) to do.

What Guys Said 19

• Depends entirely on the context.
    Her in most of the cases but there are exceptions.

When to leave alone your gamer boyfriend :
    1. He bought a new game he is extremely excited about, leave alone until he's done playing the first sections at least, let him enjoy his new game without being bothered.
    2. He already spend most of his time with you, give him a moment to relax and have fun doing something he likes doing on his own. You should not always be together.
    3. He has his friends over, while its fun to get you involved sometimes guys just wanna be guys and have a guy evening.
    4. He asked you beforehand, if your dating a gamer and are not into games yourself you may not know all the things thats going on in the games. There is a lot of social interaction but also pressure to perform with your group / team. If he tells you beforehand he needs to do a a lot of practise rounds for an upcoming tournament or event its best to leave him.

When you respect these i think gaming and the relationship fit just fine. It gives him all the time he needs to spend on his hobby while still having plenty of time for you. When things do get out of hand just ask to tone it down a little and see how he reacts. For most guys in the general sense you will always come first and he will spend a lot of time with you, but it can get annoying when you prevent him from doing what he wants to do.

• Her by far...

• As in videogame? Well, right now I don't have a girlfriend, so it's just game. I don't think one thing has to do with the other, though. I wouldn't stop playing videogames to be with a girl, just as I wouldn't stop listening to music or watching movies.

• Her obviously. If you chose a game over a girl you don't deserve the girl lol

• I'll communicate to her, that ''im not just dating, but i also want to do what i love to do.'' Communication is so important! Don't ever neglect any things that you like in your life just to make someone happy /something work

• Game.

My girlfriend isn't the journey; My girlfriend is only coming along for the ride, and the ride can stop whenever she wants to get off, but I'll keep going.

• Game AND her. In a perfect world our quality time together would be her wiping the floor with me on Mario Kart or Halo.

• I'm not much of a gamer, so her

• You have to be a bit more specific. Your question relies on a ton of assumptions, and I can't keep track of all of them.

• I like Halo.. so I guess she'll have to wait.
    I can be pretty savage with the Sniper. Js.

• if its time for guild battle, she is irrelevant lol

• It all comes down to two things, what kind of game and what kind of girl.

• you´d have to elaborate befor i could choose.

• I'm not a teenager anymore so I choose her

• It depends on what the game is and how annoyed I am with her.

• Game. Deal with it :P

• her... games in bed maybe

• Probs her if you care about her that much just put your game down.

• Game, thousands of girls out there