Can you really tell if a woman has had a boob-job?

I was watching "Are you the one?" and I was so torn whether some of the girls had or not, so I can't tell.

Without touching the breasts of course. Just by seeing them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless the surgeon has left tell tale scars I don't think you can really figure that out unless touched and fondled :) which again is only if there are implants :)

• Hahaha.. you had the most valid point so no prob. :)

• Thank you again for your kind words :) <3

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, you can cause her boobs appeared to be more pushed up

Honestly, i like the all natural woman/ girl all over no matter what

her boob size is.

• no way... i cannot tell unless she tells me

• It's pretty obvious if they have.

• I suppose not always, but when it IS obvious, it's always a complete turn off.

• Yeah I can so easily, its kinda like gaydar, but instead of instantly seeing who's gay my radar gets a blip for fake boobs

• 60 percent of the time if she has a bra and only cleavage is showing. 95 percent of the time when she's naked

• Yes they look stretched out and wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too perky if they are a large cup size.

• yes. you can´t get a boob job without scars.

• It depends on the surgeon I think..

• i think your opinion that you only want to do it for yourself is good and that you want to work for it and not make others pay is finde. yet i´m still not sure if you realize where your desire for bigger breasts comes from. it comes from the projection of the modern beauty standard onto yourself, thus it´s still society that causes your desire for bigger boobs even though you are sure it´s just your very own desire. small boobs are beautiful too and i think you shouldn´t buy larger boobs just so you can show off some more cleavage...

• I'm not going to show it anyway but I know for fact clothes and swimwear are going to fit better on me. Just my point of view. Maybe it's society that gives as these role models but if I don't feel good about something, I'm willing to change it.

• yeah but some of them get really good ones and its hard to tell

• Well, usually, natural boobs don't look so tense. Fake boobs will look like balloons.

• if they bounce they real and if they don't they're fake, well that's what i look for

• yeah, they can't fool me with those

• I am expert in identifying fake boos because I'm in glamour industry and I daily see lot of women had fake boobs. Its like look like full pressure balloon.

• sometimes it's obvious but the deep-tissue one that is partially under the muscle is not so easy to tell.

• It all depends on how good the boob job was.

• That's why they have them done I guess!

• If she's small in height and weight, but has big boobs, they're most likely fake

What Girls Said 12

• Not always with a good surgeon and after care it can be hard to tell.
    I took me years to notice kaley cuoco-sweeting had a boob job.
    us.cdn291.fansshare.com/.../...eory-1155107314.jpg

• Yup. It's easier to tell if the girl is braless or wearing a low cut shirt. Natural breasts have a jiggle and are often weighed down (depending on size) by gravity. Many women with boob jobs, despite the efforts to make implants as natural looking as possible, tend to sit "high up" or are super perky, they do not sag and they don't jiggle as much natural boobs.

• you most definitely can when they are naked always by the scar ( under the breast or in the armpit) But when in clothes you can't always tell, Adriana lima is a good example of when you cannot tell, but she does have boob implants.

• yup.. it can b told...

• I think you can

• I can if they wear nothing. With clothes is tricky, because push up bras can do the same trick.

• I can tell.

• In clothes its hard to tell. And some implants look more natural than others.

• you can tell if they're big but still round upright and perky

• I swear blind that you can.

• Without touching it though, can you really?

• I really do think you can.. They always seem to have a bit of a shine to them where the skin as been stretched, and they just don't seem to sit/hang naturally.. But that's just my way of looking at this.

• Haha, okay. :)

• Yes. I have large boobs but natural, they bounce when i run and feel soft. My friend has a boobjob hers feel hard and stay in place when she runs. False boobs look like two balls stuck on the chest. Natural boobs have more shape

• Oh, that's a good way to figure out actually. Real ones bounce, I didn't know fake ones didn't.

• Not to me... It's not my thing.. lol :)

• Haha well you could do it, but be discreet about it lol

• The trained eye can always see it, no matter how 'natural' they look, they never look like natural breasts.

• I'm talking out of the bra by the way. Because some natural breast in a good bra can appear fake and padded bras can make silicone breasts look much more natural.

• Exactly. People have thought that I had fake because of my push up bra and I can't tell either ways.