Who else likes pissing off older users?

It's just funny when they're inflated egos get damaged and they call you things like "kid" or "young one" when they've lost an argument. They like to go down swingin, I'll give em that but i get second hand embarrassment when I watch them struggle for other names like "infant".
just chill old people. Be open to the idea that your age doesn't entitle you to talk down to people.

• Yeah it's funny
  • But IM an old person? *ego shatters*
  • I'm gon fuck you up, kid *cracks fingers to type*

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your age doesn't entitle you to piss off people just for fun.

I don't know, just rude to me.

• I don't just go out lookin to piss people off.
      I mean when arguing with an older user, and thy lose and call you "kid" etc and just pissing them off like that is funny

• Yeah, I absolutely get you now. Thanks for helping me see things from an adult's shoes. I naively thought that more people might be open to other ideas lol.
      Also, I'm not white hahaha

• Just using white as an example.
      By the way, seriously? Do I sound like an adult?
      If I do, damn... I'm old.

What Girls Said 5

• I have to admit pissing anyone off can be pretty funny. Seeing their faces flare up and everything, lol.

• That is very true hahaha

• If someone is trying to piss me off I just stop talking and walk away. It's pointless to talk to someone if they won't listen to reason and you can tell they are trying to get under your skin.

• Forgot to add @SuzyQu

• Very intelligent behavior of you.

• Its not funny and its stupid to do that

• Your age certainly doesn't entitle you to tell us to chill out because we already are!! Im an older user and we dont care about inflated egos like the one you are trying to display on here mr anonymous user. Or is it miss!!

• you can't speak for all older users but yeah, you seem chill, i suppose.
      is calling me "miss" supposed to be an insult?

• I agree, blue isn't just a boys colour but on gag, it is unfortunately lol
      Welcome to GaG :)

• Thank you... thats very kind... see youve just been nice to an 'oldie' 😀

• are you saying you are a troll?

What Guys Said 8

• Vote D. Da Fuq?

In 48 years, I've had many opportunities to pick little shits like...

[checks asker's age again]

Awe, look at him, he's just a little guy...

"I'm gonna get your nose..."

"Whup!"

"Got your nose! Look right here... I got it!"

• Hahaha, you should of voted "B"

• No offense kid but, I highly doubt any mature "older" adult gives a flighing horse fuck what you have to say to or about them, and probably don't let themselves get worked up over the comments of a teenager.

• hahaha you'd be surprised, mate.

• This is very true

• @SuzyQu

It seems younger people, or people who are over 30 but can't accept it disagree, and while I'm certainly not old enough to fall in to the category of people I mentioned, both of my parents are in their 50s and are very content with their age and have told me for a long time that at their age, they just don't care what others have to say about them and nevf get worked up over little stuff, especially from young people.

• Fair point get into an argument with anyone of any age - No guarantee of winning - I tell you what if I call you kid you can call me old fart, deal.

• depends... some older users behave like relics stuck in da past... whilst others r so fuckin kewl 8)

• I wonder why you're under 18... Keep doing it kid. Make your family proud.

• Someone posted a hate question directed straight at me the other day. That was funny.

• Don't worry you'll be one of us in no time.

• i'm not gonna be a prick to younger people, that's for sure.

• Hahaha. I think I know why older people look at you and just facepalm.

• I rest my case.

• You're already spotted. This is your photo:

rs1img.memecdn.com/douchebag-baby_o_1327333.jpg