Can a beautiful woman date an average looking man?

There's this girl I like and I want to ask her out she's really gorgeous and I am average looking guy but I am 6'1, and people tell me I got awesome personality and I am really smart, can i ask this girl out

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you can! Please gain the confidence in yourself, you will be all the more attractive. She would be lucky to have a good guy like you. Confidence! I would love if a guy, no matter what he looks like, was confident enough to talk to me and show me his personality. If I am not attracted to him or just don't like him, all is well. We are all humans and it really isn't a big deal to get turned down especially if people are nice about it. No bad intentions

What Girls Said 28

• absolutely! if the guy is nice and she thinks he's a good guy.
    look aren't everything.
    you might think you're average but someone else might think you're the sexiest thing ever.
    or a beautiful woman to you might be a plain jane to someone else. just be confident and ask her out :)

• Thank you very much for answering :)

• Yeah. Many beautiful woman have NO IDEA that they are beautiful and will date a guy who is average looking cause they think they are average looking.

• Yeah of course. What is average to you might be beautiful for another woman.

• Yes if your smart and kind that's all a girl wants

• yes of course it happens all the time

• Of course you can ask her out, looks aren't all that, as long as you got a good personality and your sweet and kind to her, that's all we want.

• of course you can you just have to be yourself smart and funny you got this man good luck and if she really likes you like you like her u good

• There may be chemistry between you which makes her very attracted to you. A lot of guys who aren't technically perfect can be really hot.

• Some will be bitches if you are ugly to them , some are unaware of their beauty and are humble. It's just about which one she is you see her looks but don't know her personality or whether she is a nice person. Take the risk you will find out I guess. Good luck 😊

• Go for it, she may really like you too. You don't have to be good looking to be attractive to someone. Your personality comes first more than anything else. I fell in love with a guy's personality, not his looks. You don't have to compare yourself to her, just know your worth. For all you know, she could be insecure about her looks too, a lot of beautiful woman don't realize how beautiful they are. Trust me, i am one of them. Looks aren't everything, if you got the confidence, then you have the charisma. You should totally go for her.

• Sure. Looks aren't everything. If your personality is as awesome as you say, then she'll be able to see that.

• Yes girls don't care so much about looks like guys do, my husband isn't drop dead gorgeous but he has an amazing and funny personality that I love

• I believe yes. Forgive me for not going into details but I know you can if you have faith xx

• Hell YEAH you can!

=)

• Yes. Ask her out. The only time you don't stand a chance is when you don't even try.

• yeah. that happens all the time. As long as she isn't the 'untouchable' type of hotness. Those are the people who recognize their attractiveness and think too highly of themselves.

• I see that pairing all the time

• Huh?

• It's not extremely common but I see that more than I see hot guy average girl

• Yeah, why not?

• Yes! Go for it! Looks really don't matter as much as people think, so why not? As long you think you guys would make a good couple I say ask her out.

• Go for it!!! And when she says yes update us on how the date goes kk 😉

• Yes of course they can (the same goes for guys dating average girls).

It all depends on the person.

• Sure they can.

• yeah, girls dont know that they are gorgeous, and its not about looks :)

• NO matter your looks anyone can go on a date with any type of person. what counts is the inside

• Yea course beauty isn't just on the outside

• Yeah go for it. She probably likes you too and is just a little shy. Ask her out. Looks shouldn't matter, if you've a great personality that should be enough.

• Sure you can! If you have a positive personality and she sees that (and likes it) I think you have a great shot!

• You can ask her out. Just don't become a woman hater because of rejection by beautiful women who are way out of your league.

• Nope I won't do that

• Than you should ask her out :D

What Guys Said 27

• Maybe for her you're handsome. Also, even if she thinks you're average, if your personality captivates her, she will like you.

• You do not need to be good looking. All you need is the right personality. How often have you seen an ugly slob with a gorgeous supermodel as his gf? I see them all over the place. Why? Because he's a chick magnet. He has what they want. Confidence and just the right amount of "bad boy" arrogance. With just a touch of danger and excitement.
    Women can spot that in a man as soon as they see him because it shows on his face and in his eyes. He's the man and all girls want him. And all the guys want to be his best friend too. If you are too shy or timid she won't notice that you're there. So be bold!

• Nope I am not shy lol but I am not a bad guy either

• I don't mean bad as in mean.
      What I'm talking about is the sense of fearlessness. Like you own the place. Like you're in control.

• Ahhh okay lol

• I dated an 8/10 for a few years (I'm a 3/10 on a good day haha). Then we got married :)

• AWESOME thank u for sharing :)

• The level of attractiveness that someone has depends on who you ask because you can ask a few people and get a different answer from each about a person. There is more to a person than just looks like how you teat others, your sense of humor, personality etc.

• Of course Why not?

• an average looking guy has a better chance at dating an above average woman than an average woman does with dating an above average man. Keep that in mind

• if she likes him y not/

• You got to have confidence in your self for it to work. You can't say stuff like is she to good for me, because people see you how you see yourself, and if you think she's the to good then she will think the same. Also if other guys are gonna want/like her to and you can't be jealous or anything..

• No because you're only average give it up

• Of course, since you're 6'1". Also if you want to date her have better looks and search ways to the internet to make her aroused. Also don't think she's beautiful because your mind will stuck and then you just won't be able to approach. Because 99% people are afraid to go for the best things in life. See this article for more details, please read it: http://www.rsdnation.com/node/234443

• My sister does

• You have two choices... continue in your uncertainty, or take the leap and find out. The worst she could do is say no, and the only thing worst than no is to wonder what might have been.

• Yeah, happens all the time. Usually the girl is better looking than the guy anyways.

• You can try, but if she has guys that are actually good looking crushing on her who also have good personalities it'll be hard. This is reality.

• Of course. I have had gotten ladies way beyond my league, and I am average looking. Just be confident in yourself so there is my opinion on this question so yeah good luck um. :).

• Only if there's true love or if the average man is rich. Or maybe, she doesn't know that she's beautiful.
    Almost every beautiful girl i know were arrogant whores, which only date handsome jerks.

• Go get her, tiger.

• You can do whatever you want as long as you have big enough balls. So go after her dude.

• Don't think about your look.
    Just find out she likes you or not.

• If they don't a lot of us are screwed lol.

• Yes, they can.

• If he's showin' the monay

• My friend you'd be mad if you don't. The absolute worst thing she can do is say no. My partner is absolutely stunning, has worked as a model many many times... Mate, I am really really average. The one piece of advice I would give is make sure your in shape. I'm not saying bulging with pumped muscle. Just fit and trim. Gorgeous women in my experience will not date overweight guys regardless of looks or personality or intelligence.

• Lol @ the girls saying this is common.

• Yes yes! Go onn! But first ask her in a funny way! That she willn't get scared !

• of course they would. women don't care about looks much. us guys are the superficial gender. trust me she won't give a damn if you're 'average looking'. it will be the last thing on her mind especially if you have an awesome personality. you should ask her out, like probably the next time you see her.

• just something i wanted to add that while beautiful women don't care about looks, they are turned off by even a small lack of confidence. so you shouldn't see yourself as an average looking guy. just focus on what you having going for you, and do it.

• no problem. have you spoken to her yet?

• Yeah I talk to her but tomorrow I will ask her out

• Go for it.