What do I do? (help urgent)?

I could punch x something i'm fed up. My best friend (Raida) and her boyfriend (Jackie) are together for a month. One of Jackie's 'Ex girlfriends is spamming his wall on Facebook calling Raida ratty and shit, NOBODY talks about people close to me like that. Raida cuts because of them. It's driving me insane too, i can't just leave them to it. What do i do? Help :(

Oh my god, no. This is real life. They're dating in real life. But his ex's are spamming on his wall saying shit about his girlfriend and even in real life they do it

Most Helpful Guy

• You can send a message to them about their behavior
    on Facebook or even tell them to take it down cause
    your reporting them.. If it means putting a scare into them
    than you may have to do so , i know it might seem wrong
    but you want protect your friends.

• they're dating in real life.

• Yes if the ex is spamming her wall on Facebook than you need
      step in to help stop her from doing that.. His ex shouldn't be saying
      stuff about her or about him.. You can send her message and not be
      a friend or you can report her for her wrong behavior.. I figured this was
      real life dating but wasn't sure who was doing the spamming now i know

What Guys Said 8

• Ignore them so that one day they will get fed up and they will be the people who will lose because technically they will not gain nothing and so do you by ignoring them.

Or you can do the same thing in return... hack their fb or gang up with your friends and with your best friend... beat them.. show them that your with your best friend and with her no matter what, which will also strength her.

Good luck.
    Cheers ^^

• Block her. Problem solved. Or even better: get rid of Facebook. It's a shitty website anyway.

• just confront those people dat bully her i guess

• wouldn't it b better 2 ignore em atm?

• I think you need to ignore it. Facebook drama isn't even worth getting mad over and he can block her at any time.

• why dont she block them

What Girls Said 8

• Tell your friend's parents she's being cyber bullied.

• Let it go. It's not up to you to fix anything

• Report Jackie's ex page and tell Raida to tell Jackie. When you see them bullying her deal with them. You can always report it at school

• Report them, make her block them and offer comfort her. Maybe you could contact that ex-girlfriends' family and inform them about their daughter's actions?

• Confront Jackie's ex and report her.

• Get her help, she shouldn't be cutting herself, that is not okay!