Pick a gang to join?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Kinda digging those bandanas in G. D. But by any change is there a gang that crochets

• Is there a gang for like baking cakes and watching Doctor Who?

• I chose E because they look badass.

• your right, you don't wanna know abotu ms-13, they are america's most dangerous gang, of el salvadorian immigrants.
      they have links to the drug cartels of central america

• A black person would blend in with Aryan gang nicely. Yesss.

• MS-13 they look like they mean business and I'm a girl who likes her tattoos...

• Aryan brotherhood, cool name.

• I said crips. Gotta represent the family...

• MS-13 cause I liked their tattoos.

• None I'd be way too scared. I'm El Salvadorean and my dad and uncles talk about the ms-13 and how they have to pass my them to get to work.

• I empathise with you, those psychos are the most dangerous gang, they do unspeakable things to those who oppose them

• Yeah I agree it's pretty disgusting and makes me uncomfortable knowing how physically close I am with them everytime I visit my dad's family

What Guys Said 16

• MS 13 is the most brutal I know of out of those. I'd probably join a biker gang, though. They live longer.

• I will join a gang of crooked cop. Can't touch me.
    https://youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo

• I'm already a member of THE WARRIORS.

• non. these are low level street gangsters that risk a lot but make little money in my opinion.

id rather be higher up in a smaller, no name crew or in the triad mafia

id rather role with Asians or work with cartels.

most gangsters dont make much but risk it all. i have friends retired in their 20s owning real estate and living off fruit of their investments.

just like in society, its the brainers and those who posses patience and smarts that get far. dumb ass trigger happy thugs dont get anywhere but prison or death,

if you can make at least a good 5 figure income every month and have a plan to retire very early, its fucking stupid from a financial point of view.

also, do you know how much you damage your psche and emotions and ruin your character even if you make it?

as Jesus said, you dont live off bread (money) alone.

• the g@g gang

• Who in their right mind would want to be in a gang

• Some don't have a choice, In third world countries like el salvador , MS-13 Recruits members at early age like teens , and aducts them from their families...

haven't you seent the coffee commercials about gangs.

• I have seen the show called Gangland MS-13 is one of the worlds most notorious and dangerous gangs

• Aww shit!!! :O
    All these gangs are in my city man and these mothafuckas be fluctuating the murder rate so i'll just take these points and have a seat yo lmao

• GAG gang 8)

• MS-13 look tough

• Crips sound good to me

• Are these people for real?

• I like blue so ill be with the blue gang and I can make us all matching uniforms.

• I would definitely join H

• Ugh, sausage fest.

• Uhhhh... which one accepts dorky white guys with a little Mexican blood?

• surenos may accept you, but your better off joining the G. D. they are a multi-cultural gang of blacks, latinos and whites

• Did not know that...

• Can I wear a name tag that doesn't have my name on it? And has a name that probably isn't really a name? "Hugo Smith", or possibly "Gladyce Ramirez"?