Why do girls seem to think that guys with mental issues deserve to die?

Ladies always seem to act like guys with mental issues deserve to die horrifically, why, what have I done to deserve your ire, it's not my fault, hell, I didn't choose to have mental issues anyway! It's not like I hallucinate or something, it's just a mood disorder I suffer from, I mean, honestly, I didn't ask to be depressed or emotionally unstable, guess what, it just happened, what makes you so much better than me? NOTHING, so why do I deserve to die, huh, why am I a monster? I'm not a monster, I'm not, so why should I die? People always act like I should die, they don't even know what's wrong with me, they just think I deserve to die but I never even did anything to anyone. I wish they had this, my level of depression.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have not seen evidence that women want us dead, but consider the evolutionary biology. I should state that I have had severe depression since childhood, so I have some experience in this matter.
    As a result of millions of years of natural selection, women are hard wired to be attracted to alpha males. These are the males who are larger, stronger, the better warrior, the better hunter and provider. Women who mated with such males were more likely to survive and so were their offspring. Hence, the hard-wired preference through natural selection.
    Males who have any form of physical or mental problem are seen as defective and therefore unfit and unworthy as mates. The fact is, such males (remember that I am one) are defective.
    Women may not want us dead, but on an instinctive level their biology tells them to not mate with us because they and the offspring would be less likely to survive.
    In evolutionary terms, this is how things should be.
    What you and I have to do is take control of our issues, do not tell women about them and never let females see any sign of weakness.

What Girls Said 8

• Don't listen to the bitches who don't understand. You don't deserve to die. And you're right. Not one of them is better than you.

• As someone who's also been diagnosed with a mental illness and whose boyfriend is recovering from an eating disorder, I can tell you that I don't think guys with mental illnesses deserve to die, and I haven't met anyone who does either.

• Its okay. You just ignore them and carry on through. Nobody can depend on anybody else - we have the find the strength inside of ourselves and w can if we try long enough.

• I don't? Mental issues don't just come out of nowhere. It has to stem from somewhere. There is a root cause.

• I'm a female and I don't feel like people should die just because they have mental issues. That's horrible. I don't know what kind of girls you're running into, but they don't speak for all of us.

• I don't think that and who ever did say that can jump off a cliff

• What? Nobody with mental issues deserves to die

• Mental Issues can happen because of destroyed self-esteem in something you can't change by accumulation of bad things or chemically.

What Guys Said 5

• 1. Not every girl thinks that way like not every guy thinks that way about a girl with similar situations such as you
    2. You can read the answers from girls right here and all of them think differently
    3. Yes there are those who are crude, uncivilized, w/o understanding & patience in all genders, countries and races but they don't comprise of the entire world
    4. You probably have come across the wrong set of people which won't always be the case
    5. Learn to ignore such people and you'll be happier :)

• That is a bit harsh - Don't think all girls would say that

• I feel you dude, I'm suffer from heavy depression too and got the famous "we should be just friends" immediately after I told the girl.
    I really feel you...

• They are projecting your attention away from the fact that anyone bearing more estrogen than testosterone should be locked away until the age of 49.

• Fuck them hoes u good little homie just do u and let them hate just remember if they ain't u theyre shit dont listen to those dick lickers