Girls, I want to marry and be with the girl of my dreams the one I desire the most to be with you think it can happen?

I have the confidence and the motivation.. I'm going to put in the hard work and effort to make myself more attractive in both appearance and personality It will happen

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your optimism! It's refreshing. I think it's quite possible to have a wonderful, healthy relationship. But I also think focusing on bettering yourself for someone can be tricky business. Love is fantastic and being in a relationship is a great experience, but a person has to know who they are without someone else. For me, I want to workout and eat clean for the health of my body. I want to work on my self esteem so I can endure what the future brings. Sure, I like to dress up and look nice for my boyfriend, but I would do that with or without a significant other. Same goes with reciprocating love and kindness. I treat everyone with the same respect. My identity is my own and no one else's, but I have the wonderful opportunity to share my love, thoughts, and idiosyncrasies with the guy I adore.

What Girls Said 14

• You're starting to become like one other user on here... Please live your life and stop posting sad content that no one can contribute to.

• I think it's great you want to better yourself.
    But don't fixate on looks and trying to be something you're not.

• I do believe it can happen! You got this!

• Then go make it happen...

• "I have the confidence and the motivation.. I'm going to put in the hard work and effort to make myself more attractive in both appearance and personality It will happen" what you said right there, explains it all :) you'll find her :)

• Sure it can. If you do all that you've said.

• Uhh okay? Good luck?

• Just remember one thing and that is to be YOU and not someone your not as people can see through it if someone is fake. And if your remember to be yourself. Anything is possible and I wish you all the best. As you sound like a great guy!:)

• It will happen.

• Have u meet ur dream girl yet?

• fate is fate, everything happens for a reason and there's a great chance it could :)

• If you have the confidence and motivation... then ofc!

• If it's meant to be it'll happen

• Okay dude go for it. If you find her, fight for her.