Agree or Disagree: The working adult life can be so damn boring?

Once you become a working adult, you'll be too busy to be even doing anything on your weekends but sit on your ass all day at home and just do nothing since your friends or family members are most likely too busy either working or doing something else more important. That's the case with me. I would always try to call my cousins and friends on the weekend and they're always busy with something so I end up sitting on my ass behind a computer just listening to music or playing a video game emulator.

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a working adult and I'm having a great life. I actually have time and money to go on vacations now.

• Not when you're a young adult (like myself) who's a community college student only making $10.31 per hour in a 25 hour per week work shift, living with his parents and older sibling (who's a single mother) that has serious money/income problems of supporting themselves.

• But you're not a working adult. You're a student

• But I'm still employed in a part-time job (on the way of turning it into a full-time job so I can support myself even more without the assistance of my parents) so technically, I guess I'm somewhat considered a working adult in this sense.

What Girls Said 3

• I agree... although I'm not an adult, but damn that sounds boring

• Sometimes boring is good. So it's not bad as you think 😊

• Agreed!!! And adults are like soooo serious!!!

What Guys Said 3

• hahhaha definetely...

glad i'm still a boi 8)

• In the West we're privileged enough to be able to experience boredom. Means there's nothing wrong going on.

• If you can see what physical activities you like to do. If you can join a group that takes part in those activities on a regular basis.