Why do cops do stuff like this?

these cops are crazy.. dude even rolled for no reason

Most Helpful Guy

• I watched about half of the video and... wow... I can only say, there's one good reason right here why I enjoy living in Europe . U. S. police staff always have to do everything with so much violence. There's so much screaming and hitting people, throwing them on the ground, swearing at them, tasering them for absolutely no reason, getting all pissed because innocent civilians disagree with your brutality and your abuse of authority, more screaming, more swearing...
    European police officers can get these kind of things sorted out with 50 times less violence and the exact same efficiency. People sometimes say that American police officers have to act like a bunch of angry rhinos because they have to deal with so many people disrespecting them. I think people are disrespecting them because of their unnecessary use of violence. When a police officer talks to me in a friendly, moderate tone and asks me politely to do something, I am happy to do it (as long as it doesn't infringe on my rights). If I get yelled at, thrown at the ground and treated like a potential serial killer, my first reaction is "screw this bastard".
    Oh and I think it's also telling that most of the kids in this video are African Americans...

What Girls Said 5

• Oh my godd, like that girl didn't even do anything worth cuffing her for!! Let alone dragg/hit/pull her hair. And those boys who didn't have anything to do with it... it wasn't even necessary for them to lay down on the grass wtf.
    I think cops do this shit, because they're either agressive and abusing their authority or because they get too carried away and nobody can do anything to them. Basically they do it because they can...
    Cops abuse their authority everywhere, but mannn y'all American cops just don't know boundaries

• She had a HUGE bee on here. media.giphy.com/media/11R5KYi6ZdP8Z2/giphy.gif ... guess it's to early for jokes. :'(

I think that cop is messed up in the head though.

• Because someone was stupid enough to give racists power and arm them with a weapon.

• Hahaha that's hilarious... he literally rolled for no reason... those cops are crazy mofos

• Lovely cops.

What Guys Said 8

• You need to send this video to which ever police department that was and have those officers charged for using brute force on a defenceless young girl.

Although no racist terms where used, it's clear to see what this pig thinks of black people. Stupid man!!

• there was he said a few racist slurs and only pinned down black people didn't even detain them. an officer using force of any kind on a civilian if they aren't going to detain them is 100% illegal.

• Video was removed, but I bet 1 in 20 cops in the same position wouldn't be violent. But with about 700,000 cops in the US, and let's say 1 in 20 of those incidences being filmed, half of those making their way onto the internet, that's still about 900 videos like that on the internet getting viral and being seen by thousands of people.

• from the video it seems like because a white woman called the police on a black dude, you expected better? This is what happens when there is a threat.

• Cops be cops

• Lets be real. He was just mad he tripped and rolled over himself so he got all rustled and we on a crazy power trip.

• Lmao. Dude actually was racist though he's been sued for racial slurs and sexually assaulting a black woman

• Really? Wow. I didn't even know all that.

• Don't post police stuff, you'll rustle jimmies.

• cops are humans.

Humans are evil.

Doctors screw other humans
    Contractors screw other humans
    Teachers screw other humans.

Stop blaming the profession and start blaming the human race. It needs to be abolished.

• WORLD STAR!!!

Seriously though that is some bullshit.