Guys, I need help any car guys out there?

I have an 04 honda civic si hatchback (ep3). Swapped the 5spd for a 6spd transmission from am acura. 125k on body, 88k on motor (k20), 112k on transmission. This was a project car i was working on with my now ex boyfriend and i have absolutely no desire to keep this car. Looking to sell this car quick and buy a different car i have my eye on. Any idea on how i should price this gem? Body is in fair condition, no rust, minor scratches and dents, foggy headlights, normal wear and tear on interior no serious damage. This car is a champ just dont have any interest in it anymore.

8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• When you do those kinds of modifications to it you're really sinking the value because to be honest very few people will know how to properly service it considering the inconsistencies in parts used. It might fetch a premium but only to a very very select few who are few and far between.

• I am assuming the Acura trans has an LSD? If tires and everything are good I would say 6-8K depending on your area. Sounds like a sweet project! Best of luck

• Anywhere from 4 to 6k depending on condition

• Pictures would make this a lot easier but I would say Easily worth 8k simply based off the fact that it only has 88kmiles on the motor. However most serious buyers will be wary of the transmission (112 usually means its going to need work soon).

• $5 should do it and get it sold

• Since it was a project car I would price it around 4k. To much miss matching.

• ... roll it down a cliff?

• why... its one of the safest cars in the world. i certainly wouldn't be seen dead in it lol