What does here everyone think of American Pharoah's Triple Crown win?

Am SO EXCITED this happened!!! Waz just wondering out of curiosity if anyone else is sharing my excitement and enthusiams an what everyone here who knows what im talking about thinks of this amazing, historic event? :D

Most Helpful Guy

• It was history in the making. I'm glad I saw it.

• me too :D i came back from my run, remembered it waz on, an jumped in front of they tv right before it started an waz like oooohhhh SHIIIITTTT lol

• I agree. Even if u don't agree with her, seeing a woman become president would be amazing. First time in American history. I didn't say world because I believe the president of Argentina is female.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes! Was awesome. Been a long time coming. I saw Seattle Slew and Secretariat win in 77 and 73. I missed the 78 race with affirmed. I saw Secretariat race when I was a kid and got to pet him.

So cool to see a horse that good again!

• OOOHHHHH YOU GOT TO SEEE SECRETARIAT RACE AND PET HIM!!! IM SO FUCKING JEALOUS!!! wait which race did you see him run and when did you pet him, date, year? hey did you ever see Ruffian race by any chance?

• I met a lot of horses over the years and I spent my life training until I went to college. I even knew Cass Ole, the arab that they used in the movie, The Black Stallion. I have a large lock of hair that I gave to my (then) girlfriend from Cass. I had helped them trim and groom him before a show. I never got to ride him but he was a card. Lots of personality. Really mischievous horse... lol

• WOW i am so envious of you lol i wanted to be a jockey for so long but too tall now. i love horse racing an hope i can go to belmont some day an meet some horses :3 i would have died to see Ruffian run cuz she was an amazing horse, like the best filly to every run an she's is my favorite <3 thanks for sharing!

• I'm really happy for it!

• yay! :D what other horses did you see and like? did you think he waz gonna win? or did you think Frosted?

• It was a great win.

• I had to look It up. Personally... meh

• WOW you have NO sense of awesome and amazing and a huge accomplishment when it hits you in the face lol I'd take horse athletes any day over some of those fat ass football players an drug-addicted pitchers. at least the horses have some sense of pride in themselves and dont cheat or do drugs of their own decision.

What Girls Said 0