Manspreding. Can feminist?

Just admit that feminism is the hatred of men and they are not for equality. Men are now getting arrested in nyc for sitting on the metro with there legs open. This is a law feminist pushed in many cities and men soon in many cities in the uk Canada and the us will be getting arrested for sitting with their legs open. 850 have been arrested for sitting with their legs open. Feminist just admit it. You are tyrants who hate men.

Updates:
Anybody living in the western world its coming to a metropolitan are near you. Learn how to hid your dick and your balls because feminist are coming.

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think arresting people for that shit is absolutely stupid. It's not like we're taking the whole train
    Are they gonna arrest people that put their bags on the seat next to them? Or women that carry handbags?
    C'mon, this is starting to become hilariously stupid, we're acting like kids, complaining about every little thing that bothers us.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 8

• another bitter dude i guess... sigh ^_^

0|0
    0|3
    • Bitter. Fuck your face im angry.

• I think feminism helps bring about gender equality

0|0
    0|1
    • Well you think wrong.

• I'm surprised they actually did that. I think it's a sexist and unfair law. It's also surprising stupid. Thanks for informing me dude!

0|0
    0|0
    • Dude feminist have been getting sexist laws passed for sixty years. Women are the majority of the population and there natural instinct is to back up women. They will always get what they want in a democracy.

• Show All
    • Until they pass an inhumane law, then we can't really do nothing about it. It will not be taken seriously because it's not the end of world and there are worse issues for people to consider. We're just going to have to be careful not to break this law and not get arrested.

• Sitting comfortably is against the law. Might as well be sitting while black

• well i don't support the feminists but man spreading is kinda gay and inconsiderate even to those that are inconsiderate.

Its public transit, you need to sit in a way that will not bother riders.

0|0
    0|0
    • humans need a punishment so they can learn.

• Show All
    • Because you can't justify it.

• ITS COMMON SENSE...

• You make a statement that every sane person already knows for a few decades now.

0|0
    0|0
  • they will never admit its a hate group

0|0
    0|0
  • is that actually real? who cares how i sit? i dont believe that

0|1
    0|0
    • Just type in nyc manspreading jail. Yes it is very real.

• jesus wtf? i dont want to live in this world anymore

• Ugh, does it matter?

0|0
    0|1
    • going to jail for sitting comfortably does infact matter

• Show All
    • So now tax payer dollers go to public transit. Men pay more tax money and now no balls allowed. Dude learn how to think.

• So then why are you lying to people? He broke transit rules specifically designed to conserve space. It has nothing to do with misandry. I can't believe people are trying to use this as a means to argue that there's a gynocentric government when in fact it makes sense that you shouldn't have to stand in trains because people spread their legs and take up two seats!