What was the last thing that made you cry?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your username and picture :'(

• That is not the nazi swastika.

• It's actually an ancient symbol used across the ages. This particular version and name is of Sanskrit origin representing good luck among the Hindu and Buddhist peoples. No wonder Hitler utilized it to inspire his doomed-to-fail reich.

• Shame you feel that way.
      educating yourself on symbols and meanings can open up your eyes to a bigger and better world :)

What Girls Said 30

• Realizing that I was better off alone in the world so in just going to stop talking to any friend that I have. I just don't trust anyone and I wish I were dead.

• I came across your comment and I know you're a complete stranger but no one should ever wish death upon themselves. I lost a good friend to suicide last year and if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here.

• a picture of my new niece. She was born 2 days ago and I was so happy for my sister that I cried :-)

• When i thought and heard another woman's voice in my mans room over the phone and when confronting him about it he denied it

That made me very angry and sad, i ended up crying

• What was the last thing that didn't? When my son enlisted was the biggest. How could I be so proud and so sad at the same time; two emotions that clash brutally.

• A painful collision of frustration and exhaustion and lack of patience after a long day

• My dad dying. :-(

• 0|0
  • The batteries in my favorite vibrator died, had to finish off with my fingers.

• Haha omg just realized I misspelled swastika on my exam today lol. Last time I cried, Friday ... It are depressing times my friend ;0

• Frustration.

• Being told I have to leave my beautiful house in two months. I cried for days :'(

• being rejected by someone I like

• Graduating and my best friend going to a different state

• I made a mistake

• news that my aunt got cancer:c

• Thinking of the good times I had with my father

• When I was praying for my friend to be moved to juvenile court

• This stupid song :'(

• Frustration about me and another guy.

• Re-watching some sad scenes from my favorite anime

• Moving because, I was going to miss my niece.

• Cardio haha

• Ned Stark's death in GOT omg

• when I miss my parents and think of the memories when i was a child

• My abusive soon to be ex husband.

• Aww. It should end really soon if he's doing that. 😐

• not long ago everyone for some reason has been getting annoyed with me if I don't talk people give me shit for it I talk and I can hear people mumble shut up lately whenever I have walked into a room at home my brother gets annoyed with me especially if I sit next to him on the couch when there is no where to sit I had a friend who would get pissed off with me if I didn't do what he wanted me to I got shit from a guy friends because I didn't sleep with their friend

• My brother when he went away in hand cuffs... he didn't do anything

• Was on a boat filleting a fish when we hit rough seas and the knife slipped and i filleted my palm open. Not gonna lie, it hurt like freaking hell and i bawled my eyes out :P

• My son did something that was so grown up. I can't remember what he did. But it made me start to cry because I didn't realize how fast he was growing up. Just overwhelming happiness.

• My boyfriend. My boyfriend and. My boyfriend.

What Guys Said 23

• bad choice 4 username/profile pic bro...

• after watching this movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EPPMCwD5bw

and listening to this song from the movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ95LsB3LrU

• I cried myself to sleep about three months ago out of depression because I felt unloved. It comes and goes.

• It was so long ago that I can't even remember.

• I can't remember.

• Dropping my newly cooked bacon on the floor. smh. huhuhhu

• Sleep deprivation

• I can't actually remember tbh.

• I said something that made mom cry. I had good intentions but bad delivery. I ended up crying too because she such a sweet lady.

• Titanic when rose when wee leo couldnt get on the door because rose was to fat and wee leo deserved to live!

• This specific type of swastika is generally no associated with the monster in germany

• It's both sad and amazing; that a 16yr old has his head screwed on far more than the simpletons that are getting offended.
      bravo

• This kid is really smart. I've seen him in other situations :)

• Today I was cutting an onion and it made me cry.

• I honestly can't remember.

• Chilli in my cooking and then rubbing my eyes

• leaving Beijing to Canada. i was so sad i had to return to Canada after 5 years in Beijing.

• Hot chiles!

• Fast and furious 7 last scene

• i haven't cried in years

• well she's been dead for over 20 years. But I already know you don't have respect or any manners. So please continue, with your internet words.

• I slammed my dick in the door the other day.

• Toes - all the time
      Fingers - even more common

But penis? I must ask... why/how?

• "Hello 911, yeah its trapped in a window this time

• It's trapped in my girls pussy

• My dog had to be put down.

• Just skimming through all the love based questions on here and realizing that no one's ever going to think those things about me.

• Report this dude!!'nno nazis or any of that here

• You clearly know nothing about the swastika.
      silly child

• So because you're ignorant enough to not search the history
      I should not be allowed to display and be proud of my peaceful beliefs?

You understand the nazis party stole the swastika because it is a symbol of peace... in order to bastardise it to the world.

By you still saying it's a nazis symbol; you do exactly what they did/wanted with my religion.

• lol he changed his pic , that's a good boy

• your username and avatar (for which of course i have reported you)

• It's technically a religious symbol

• Yo, anon, how about you learn some actual cultural history?

• Get some basic knowledge upon the swastika and it's meaning before you get your panties in a bunch