John Watts, mostly known as da frontman of Fischer-Z, is one of da most underrated artists indeed. He had some really good albums both as part of Fischer-Z or solo…. also his side-project, called The Cry was really good. His style would b described mostly as New-wave/Post-Punk wid reggae influences…later when Fischer-Z reformed in late-80s they followed a more alternative-rock direction.
My fav album by them would b “Going Deaf For A Living”, or his “Quick Quick Slow” album wid The Cry.
- Going Deaf For A Living (Fischer-Z)Vote A
- Red Skies Over Paradise (Fischer-Z)Vote B
- One More Twist (John Watts)Vote C
- The Iceberg Model (John Watts)Vote D
- Quick Quick Slow (The Cry)Vote E
- Reveal (Fischer-Z)Vote F
- Fish's Head (Fischer-Z)Vote G