Where can I find a girl who will take over the world with me?

... through poetry and baking people bagels from our hot dog cart (we will also serve organic hot dogs, because they are delicious and nutritious)?

I feel like this is a really simple thing to ask for, but so far my luck on WorldDominationDating. com and MutuallyAssuredDestructionCouples. org has been really fruitless.

All these girls want money, power and a stiff drink. Almost none of them can even recall reading Whitman or O'Hara in school. At the very least, I would accept Billy Shakespeare sonnets, but alas, I have come up short.

Where are these chickitas?

LET THE ANSWERS FUCKIN' FLyyyyyyy INTO A WHALEEEEEEEEE

And yes, that is @Rogue2 in the meme.
Why did all the guys go anonymous?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 8

• Have you tried GenocideGirls. co. uk?

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

You could try that pen-al prison dating, all you need to do is find a girl that got arrested for terrorism. . or trying to take over and ask her if she wants round 2

P. S. I heard some femmint saying that she wants 90% of men and women to die (or something like that). If you don't take over the world first the femenists will

• Gosh darnit you're so right

• Dammit, right again!

• I need to be lucky a third time, alright here's what you can do, go on my profile and then open that vocaroo link at the bottom, I think the girl did a good job but she's still the worst spy in the world

(you can read the story if you want)

• You could make the new society a patriarchy and make your woman stay at home reading while you are out committing genocide then you could have a intellectually stimulating conversation when you get home of an evening.

• I feel like that happened in the 40s and turned out terribly. Let's stick to hot dogs.

• Join me, and together, we can rule the galaxy as father and son!

Lol ( just had to do it )
    http://i.imgur.com/4ZDJ0LI.gif

• I date a woman who can explain existentialism while I eat her out. You're looking for love in all the wrong places, bubba.

• take over the world solo first and all the girls will be loving poetry and bagels after

• Crazyville.

• Find a girl from the slums. She ought to have enough attitude and enough experience with violence to do what needs to be done.

• Stewie on family guy is looking for the same thing